Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reset Option

snowpreacher

Hi, I want to sugest a funktion that can be inserted if you push the ESC key in game.

I do not know how it with you, but I have a habit to get stuck in different stuff or places in game, unable to get away from there.

By then I have missed a funktion in game where you can UNstuck your caracter, like if you happend to get behind a wall, and cannot get out. then you get teleport from there. 

Or you try to get that drop that lay a bit hidden, and when you try to get it, you get stuck and cannot get away. A lot of places like that in game.

So, a funktion to reset you character when it stuck, would be nice.

DE has said they do not want to add an unstuck function because they would rather you report the bug so they can fix it instead of unsticking yourself and forgetting about it.

I've always thought that was kind of a BS thing though, really. They should allow us to get unstuck, but have several parts to it:

1. Takes a screenshot before activating.

2. Moves player to an "open" location.

3. Marks the player as "got_stuck".

Play can finish as normal, but then, after the match, each incident can be reviewed through a menu item that shows the screenshot and asks for details. Once this is submitted, the "got_stuck" mark it added is removed from the player.

Players who have any remaining "got_stuck" marks cannot initiate a mission.

This would avoid abuse, would ensure reporting, and make certain that at least *some* proper info was submitted with every report.

It would streamline the process immensely. I do not understand why they haven't bothered with it yet.