Carrier sentinel skin

Multiple Bug fixes

Cons:

Grinding for Delta Beacons

Grinding for stance mods

Argon Crystal's half-life

Nikana and other things that need Argon Crystal to build

*Badlands/Dark Sectors

This is a pros and  cons list of Update 13, if anybody has anything to add feel welcome to add it in the comments below.

Respect each other and keep the comments clean! :)

eh... the dark sectors arnt that bad, as long as they are not being contested...

as for building stuff, that requires the argon crystal, yeah that is annoying, and so is everything being in clan research, for example it takes a full week to research and build the zephyr frame... 3 days to research, 3 days to build it. I was there when they suggested the idea to "make clan more useful" when i said "what about the people that are not in a clan, or dont want to be." it is an inconvenience for those who just want to play the game and avoid all the drama that comes with a clan.

I think they should separate the clan research from the marketplace altogether, and have it set up where clan blueprints require less materials to build, compared to ones you find in the marketplace.

Acquiring argon crystals is anointing, and it is back stepping on what they said earlier when they implemented Titans, where they basically said that nobody should have to repeatedly grind for materials. I've also noticed that Titan extractors are breaking more often than ever.

I wouldn't say melee 2.0 is a pro or a con. It has it's up and downs. The way I am seeing it is that it is entirely useless. The new attacks are cool and all (the combo system needs a major rework if you ask me), but by the time you get to melee one (if you aren't by yourself), they just end up killing the enemies before you get the chance. Other than this, I entirely agree with this post.

I wouldn't say melee 2.0 is a pro or a con. It has it's up and downs. The way I am seeing it is that it is entirely useless. The new attacks are cool and all (the combo system needs a major rework if you ask me), but by the time you get to melee one (if you aren't by yourself), they just end up killing the enemies before you get the chance. Other than this, I entirely agree with this post.

But atleast, it boosts mod capacity.

Heh.

Heh.

Heh

I lol when I see this on the forums and I end up getting like 700+ kills with my Dakra and all the Soma users get like 200.

Clearing the rooms before the Soma can even do anything.

I lol when I see this on the forums and I end up getting like 700+ kills with my Dakra and all the Soma users get like 200.

Clearing the rooms before the Soma can even do anything.

Lol, soma sucks that's why :P. Haven't touched my soma in 3-4 months, give or take.

Lol, soma sucks that's why :P. Haven't touched my soma in 3-4 months, give or take.

But people are all like.

SOMA MASTER RACE SOMA BEST GUN SOMA ONLY GUN.

It sucked from the get-go never understood how it became so popular. (in my opinion)

I prefer my Burston Prime and bows.