Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helpful Videos For Beginners And Pros

SmartEntity

Question

Hi guys,

here are a few videos from the prespective of a 700hour+ rank 15 player, that hopefully will help you guys in your warframe journeys

Warframe Trading and Making Best Deals

Warframe Beginners Guide

Warframe Top Tier Weapons

Warframe Damage 2.0 Explained

Warframe Optimised Weapon Modding

Check out my channel

https://www.youtube....MlCS6Jsw/videos

I just started but will post videos regularly now, please feel free to leave comments in my youtube videos if you have any critisim, anything you like to see or any encouragements, all welcome.

3 answers to this question

Hi guys,

here are a few videos from the prespective of a 700hour+ rank 15 player, that hopefully will help you guys in your warframe journeys

Warframe Trading and Making Best Deals

Warframe Beginners Guide

Warframe Top Tier Weapons

Warframe Damage 2.0 Explained

Warframe Optimised Weapon Modding

Check out my channel

https://www.youtube....MlCS6Jsw/videos

I just started but will post videos regularly now, please feel free to leave comments in my youtube videos if you have any critisim, anything you like to see or any encouragements, all welcome.

You posted a feel video that can be found just searching youtube, and then you proceed to self advertisement for your own channel. Smart.

It's nice of you to make these video's. Takes a lot of time. That said, I agree with some and disagree with some of what you said. Overall, not bad. However, there's one point in particular that called me to post a response. I REALLY don't understand why you're putting Gas on Corpus. Doesn't make sense to me at all. If you really want 4 slots for elements on each weapon, then do electric and ice (magnetic), plus toxic and toxin (Toxin) This would be much better to me. I dissagree with some of your other elemental combo's, but those might be personal preference. This one, however, doesn't make sense to me at all.

OK I've had a few people commenting and saying my optimised weapon builds don't do Max damage. I realised that. I personally hate using bane mods because 95% of missions I do are tower and Half the time I either forget or dont bother switching weapon customizations. So my "optimised" builds are more of a preference and good overall game play builds. However I realise this may confuse some people so I have made these videos for TOP DAMAGE modding.

Rifle

Shotgun

Pistol

http://youtu.be/n3Z5MTo_050