Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Requesting Fan Art Of Concepts. (Since I Can't Draw.)

Evariskitsune

I have never in my life seen someone so good at informing people. Trust me, drawing is easy. Once you have an idea all you have to do is think about it and put it on paper, if you're not sure if you can do it with your imagination I suggest that you draw "Still Life." Practice and you'll figure out JUST how freaking easy it is. 

I can draw still life.

I can draw landscapes.

I can do drafting.

I cannot however for the life of me draw anything along the lines of an animal.  I never get proportions right, and when I edit them, I always end up over exaggerating them in one way shape or form, and never manage to get my mental image on the page.  Generally this ends up causing the paper to look like a mess, followed my my getting frustrated and giving up.  Hence why I say, "I can't draw."  

I have never in my life seen someone so good at informing people. Trust me, drawing is easy. Once you have an idea all you have to do is think about it and put it on paper, if you're not sure if you can do it with your imagination I suggest that you draw "Still Life." Practice and you'll figure out JUST how freaking easy it is. 

Drawing is easy. Drawing good is not. Or Ill be Van Gow or whatever in two minutes.

Its sort of like shooting a gun. If you can shoot it in the general direction of your target, it doesn't mean you will hit it dead center.

Edited by jjpdn

Yah drawing is a skill where eyes, hands work together with the pen and material you draw on, in harmony or conflict with mental image and proportional/light perspective knowledge and understanding.

Finding ones style is key and to enjoy the work.

Practice do, in fact, make perfect.

• 1 month later...

Hey Evarikitsune... i'm sorry for replying or saying anything for a long time... 

But I just want to say I didn't forget about it. 

I kept scrapping things up, because I just didn't feel they were what i wanted them to be.

Also, do you know how the heck do people do those digital art stuff that look like they're hand drawn, but smoothened out and colored with a computer? That would make whatever concept I draw for you much better!

Edited by jjpdn

• 2 weeks later...

I read the concept in the op again.

I really like the weapon buffs more now. I guess the whole thing has grown on me.

I think I will do some art for her. Not sure if it will be any good, but I'll give it a shot at least :)

• 4 weeks later...

So, I've still not done Vixen, but I did finish my own rail gun... and here it is!

I know you've already selected his, but I kind of want to try too. 

Didn't put as much effort as Vixen on this one, so there isn't as much random detail...

Photoshopped the blue color....

Railgun_Full_Photoshoped.jpg

Here's the originals and some close ups (hm spoiler not working...):

Railgun_Full.jpg

Railgun_Top.jpg

Railgun_Bottom.jpg

Railgun_Def.jpg

EDIT:

Are you dead?

EDIT (26/07/2014): 

Oh my God, you are. It's been like 7 days! That's the 'been missing' limit before someone's declared dead, right?

Oh no, what happened?

Edited by jjpdn

• 3 months later...

EDIT (26/07/2014): 
Oh my God, you are. It's been like 7 days! That's the 'been missing' limit before someone's declared dead, right?
Oh no, what happened?

Bills came up, couldn't afford internet till I got new job.  New job now takes up 6 days of week on 2nd shift.  Ended up forgetting warframe existed till I saw an ad a while ago for archwing. 

• 2 weeks later...