Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is De Still Doing Weekly Wednesday Updates?

profoak0117

So every wednesday of every week, it is the day I look forward to the most because I know warframe is getting an update. However, recently there hasn't been a wednesday update. I mean, is it just because update 13 came out and they are taking a break? I don't know where to put this so i'm sorry if I put it in the wrong forum place.

But hopefully the patch will come with tweaks to weapons like the dragon nikana so fix it's broken stats because the dakra destroys nikana.

Also the patch will most likely come with the easter color pack and make grineer have their bunny ears.

Edited by Zarbain

But hopefully the patch will come with tweaks to weapons like the dragon nikana so fix it's broken stats because the dakra destroys nikana. 

that doesnt make sense. why would you fix dragnik because the dakra destroys the nikana

there are three separate weapons there 

Rebecca (I think it was her) came out and admitted that there was an update planned for today (mostly fixes), but the aftermath of the DDoS attacks forced them to spend a great deal of time and resources on their server maintenance.The patch will be released tomorrow.

As for last week, it was U13 and Melee 2.0 (it just came very very late at night)

The week before was when U13 was originally planned for, but was postponed due to unforseen bugs.

I hope that answers your question :D

I assume the reason for the hotfix being delayed is because there's a batch script being released with it to fix any booster problems, and possibly some other last minute fixes that need to be added due to the DDoS. Be patient, it'll come.

However, usually it is Wednesday (Thursday for us Aussies) when it shows up.

Edited by Beladric

that doesnt make sense. why would you fix dragnik because the dakra destroys the nikana

there are three separate weapons there 

It should be fixed because the stats say it's better than the Dakra but in actual gameplay, it's not. They can fix the weapon itself or the UI stats so they reflect what the weapon is actually putting out.