Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De=Unreliable?

DJ-7809

It also helps to moderate yourself in what you do instead of blowing through everything as fast as you possibly can.

I'll just leave this here

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/213381-rank-15-in-2-months/

People actually want more Tenno reinforcements ?

I hear many prefer less and want DE to start re-working on balance again.

More stuff into a mess will make sorting out the mess harder.

Just saying.

There is going to be a point when DE needs to stop, slow down, and balance and stop making weapons or we are going to have weapon inflation.

Edited by Z3ROWOLFHD

DE unreliable? Seriously?

Compare them with Nexon and say that again.

No, dont compare to no one else.

They are unreliable compared to what they promise and say and WANT TO ACHIEVE. Yet, they can't achieve it.

Why? How? Some ideas that I post in a positive thinking how this could happen:

a.) Either they miss-manage things. Its fine, happens. Then you can see prior the goal date that you won't make it, and communicate, inform. They didn't do that

b.) Either they Want to put more and more complex things into the game and I don't know the whole stuff falls apart in their hands. Then again, where is the communication about it? We saw the many-many amazing things they plan and want to put in the game... Yet they somehow manage to put in the grindy stuff over and over and over

c.) My big nemesis: Transmutation, 4 different rare mods: Constant common mod end result. Over the last 10months, I made 4-5tickets (cant remember how many) with videos for the support. Every time I received apologies and "we are on it" or "we fix it ASAP". Yet, last week I tried it first time after u13 and 3 times in a row, different rare mod gave me 3 common mods. Since 5 days no one answered to my last ticket regarding this.

Like in a stupid teen movie. DE is the guy in high school with good looks, and very wealthy family to back him up. He is not a stupid kid, but he wanna feel powerful and he reallizes early on, he can do whatever he wants. So he sell drugs to other kids and hurt them by bullying and F*** all the girls. Everyone including higher school management knows about this but the guy is smart too so he covers his tracks most of the time, small split ups daddy will fix. So they don't really do sh!t about him, they are afraid of the millionaire family and no one wanna get caught up in this mess.

And I hate this guy. Don't you?

Edited by H0PE

-snip-

c.) My big nemesis: Transmutation, 4 different rare mods: Constant common mod end result. Over the last 10months, I made 4-5tickets (cant remember how many) with videos for the support. Every time I received apologies and "we are on it" or "we fix it ASAP". Yet, last week I tried it first time after u13 and 3 times in a row, different rare mod gave me 3 common mods. Since 5 days no one answered to my last ticket regarding this.

-snip-

You do realize all transmutation is paying for RNG.

-snip-

Like in a stupid teen movie. DE is the guy in high school with good looks, and very wealthy family to back him up. 

-snip

Thats not even close to what DE is

Also, your first sentence. "No, dont compare to no one else." Thats a little hypocritical.

Edited by Z3ROWOLFHD

My only comment is this. I'm not here to argue. 

DE works hard to release content on player demand. They do, we play and give feedback and they fix. They have been doing this for a year non-stop. 

Unreliable? I beg to differ.

Note: So what they have had some mishaps? And so what that they release content not being as they way it was described. They're doing their best to make it right by us. We should take it easy with them because even though things seem hectic, they still listen even if they don't respond.

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u