Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Stalker Item Drop Issues

(PSN)Keeogatt2

Are the odds of the stalker dropping a blueprint less than 6%? Why i ask is because i personally have killed the stalker, that was attacking myself, 8 times, and killed or assisted in killing him, while he was attacking someone other than myself, about 7 times. I still have not received a single blueprint from him, even though i have killed him 15 times, easily. Yet my friend who i play with, killed him a few times without me present and got multiples of dread and hate blueprints. if this is some kind of bug, where i will never be able to get these weapons, please fix it... 

if you want to hit mastery rank 15, you need at least 4 of the "special" weapons. by special i mean event guns or stalker, G3, or harvestor acquired. i luckily got 10 dread blueprints and managed to get the detron with the harvestor only showing up twice. at least had 30 encounters with the stalker and never seen another blueprint

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if you want to hit mastery rank 15, you need at least 4 of the "special" weapons. by special i mean event guns or stalker, G3, or harvestor acquired. i luckily got 10 dread blueprints and managed to get the detron with the harvestor only showing up twice. at least had 30 encounters with the stalker and never seen another blueprint

I'm a Mastery Rank 16 almost 17, and I didn't use any "special" weapons to get there. I've personally fought and beaten all of the above enemies, (Stalker, G3, and the Harvester) and only use my Rhino and a good weapon, like the Karak, or Soma.  The trick the stalker, get into a corner, the trick with the G3, take 'em out one at a time, ie: stand your ground, wait for them to come to you, and stomp, or use anything that slows them down (like Frost Ice dome, or Vauban's Bastille. I've the same thing each time since mastery level 10. For Harvester, who is actually TOO easy, just pommel him, it's just another Zanuka. Anyway, I've gotten everything from the Stalker, Hate, Despair, and Dread, all some of my favorites, but I rarely use them. I like to use things that are simple. But I gotta, say this, before update 12, the stalker seemed to always drop something. Now? It's like suddenly he has nothing to drop. I've killed him more than a dozen times too. That is, since update 12.