The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Slightly Increase The Spawn Rate Of Powerfist Grineer

Ishki88

I didn't know they were still in game. I haven't seen a single one.

This. Some of these enemy types are RARE. In my time of playing warframe, I've seen maybe a total of...5 flame blades and one powerfist.

Edit: To OP's statement, a slight increase in their spawn isn't enough to be honest. With Melee 2.0, I'd expect to see a 2:1 ratio of Range to Melee on enemies. For every 2 ranged fighters, there are at least 1 melee. Or have some maps/areas/missions spawn LOADS of melee guys.

Edited by Rikov

These are lower level type of enemies, so I only really see them on lower level planets, much like regular infested runners only appear on really low level dark sector and invasion missions.  Stick to Mercury, (maybe Earth), and Grineer conquered nodes on Saturn (and maybe Mars) for your best chance to nab them.

These are lower level type of enemies, so I only really see them on lower level planets, much like regular infested runners only appear on really low level dark sector and invasion missions.  Stick to Mercury, (maybe Earth), and Grineer conquered nodes on Saturn (and maybe Mars) for your best chance to nab them.

I think the problem is that only ONE enemy drops this stance. They could have spread it out a little bit more, don't you agree?

This. Some of these enemy types are RARE. In my time of playing warframe, I've seen maybe a total of...5 flame blades and one powerfist.

Edit: To OP's statement, a slight increase in their spawn isn't enough to be honest. With Melee 2.0, I'd expect to see a 2:1 ratio of Range to Melee on enemies. For every 2 ranged fighters, there are at least 1 melee. Or have some maps/areas/missions spawn LOADS of melee guys.

I agree.

And thanks for everyone's suggestions.  Will do.