Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Should I Buy With Remaining Platinum?

Gammaion

I bought Platinum (370 to be exact) and bought a Hydroid. I have a remainder of 78 platinum and I was wondering what I should buy with it. Here is a list of things that I'm interested in buying with it.

Loki Warframe

Excalibur Warframe

Deathcube (Already have Carrier)

Weapon Slots (Already bought some)

Warframe Slots (Already bought some)

or One helmet for either Mag, Hydroid or Volt.

Loki or excalibur would be the best idea, as they are both very far out and difficult to farm for. Dethcube is one of the only sentinels who's attacks never scale past level 10-20 enemies and frame helmets apply very small boosts usually so just wait till they appear in an alert

Edited by shaydewlaker

Loki ore caliber would be the best idea, as they are both very far out and difficult to farm for. Dethcube is one of the only sentinels who's attacks never scale past level 10-20 enemies and frame helmets apply very small boosts usually so just wait till they appear in an alert

Personally, I'd farm for the warframes but that is just me. As for the helmets...Buy those now as we still have no idea WHEN DE will dish out that "No more stats on helmets" thing.

Did you really buy Hydroid? Oh my.

Did you really not start with Loki in the beginning? Oh my.

Oh well, it's your platinum. Do whatever you wish with it.

All I can say is that you can get everything in-game including helmets.

I don't know if it's just me but I like to obtain the weapons either Prime or not and the warframes the normal way. Even if it takes ages of farming.

You are asking the wrong question.

What you should be asking is:  What can I buy only with platinum?  What can I buy with platinum that is incredibly rare/random to get?

What can I buy only with platinum?

Warframe Slots

Weapon Slots

Colors pallets that can work on warframes and weapons

Scarves and Melee Charms  (aka syandana & I don't know the name for these) for flair purposes only

visual customization helmets for Warframes (ones on market currently give extra +- stats to be removed soon)

visual customization parts for sentinels

What can I buy that is incredibly rare/random to get?

You can only get orokin reactors/catalysts from random alerts or from dev-steam alerts.  These are used so you can put in double the amount of mods into your warframe/weapon as they level up.   The Warframes (and weapons) you buy with platinum already have these installed, so you will not have any need for Orokin reactors since they're already installed on your platinum purchased frames.  You will likely need Orokin Catalysts in the future.

What can I get in game

Warframe Parts (usually from fighting bosses, but not all frames are acquired this way) that require resources to build to create warframes (requires an empty slot when finished)

weapon blueprints (BP) on the market for in game credits that require resources to build (requires an empty slot when finished)

Prime weapon parts that require BP and resources to build to make new weapons (requires an empty slot when finished)

BP for extractors that can randomly get resources for you

BP for sentinels that require resources to build