Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comics Series

Naelynn

Greetings Tenno =] 

Today I decided to start a comics, and hopefully it'll end up a series. I took the liberty of already finishing the first small sketch to show you things that I can do =]

Ever wondered what our heroes do when they are not in a mission? Well, I certainly did, that's why this series! We'll be exploring the humorous implications of things that can happen in warframe, lore, secret identities and generally hopefully having heaps of fun =p

Since this is a new series that I don't even have a name for, I'd like to ask you readers for some cool suggestions for the title, as well as sketch ideas! Anything goes, as long as you're nice about it =]

Please write your feedback here, positive, critical, or even negative, anything goes. I'd like to improve my drawing skills this way =]

1_truth_about_lotus____by_strasidlo-d7eu

Link to DeviantArt

2__the_downside_of_mental_powers__by_str

Link to DeviantArt

Edited by Nathreszil

Lotus is GLADOS? What a twist!

NOBODY KNEW!! :OO

This was a triumph.

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.

:D

That comparison was perfect.

Thank you =]

I like to think that the Tenno hang out around refrigerators and have anything between small talks to existential chats.

Edit: Or is that just a locker? Screw it. It's a refrigerator to me.

Aww man! I didnt think about making it a fridge! I totally should have :D But yes, it's a locker and frost is holding a feather duster XD

Edited by Nathreszil

First update! This time lets take a look at our poor resident psychology expert, Nyx, and how she and her unfortunate talents cope with killing hundreds of living beings.. 

... After writing that, I just realized how cruel I am >:3

2__the_downside_of_mental_powers__by_str

Link to DeviantArt

Edited by Nathreszil