The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Helmet Blueprint?

So, maybe I am just missing it, but when is the last time the Vauban Helmet BP was in an alert? Since I have built the Chassis and Systems, I have seen Systems on alert twice and Chassis once, but no Helmet... I even have Twitter alerts set up on my phone so I get notifications when BPs are on alert, and I haven't seen it. What's up with that?

There was one 15 hours ago. (Galatea, Neptune) :/

I feel you, it's been months since I spied the twitter alerts website and I still managed to miss Phoenix! >.< (the last time was 10 Days ago!)...

Edited by unknow99

I feel you, it's been months since I spied the twitter alerts website and I still managed to miss Phoenix! >.< (the last time was 10 Days ago!)...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY! WHHHHHY IS THE WOORRRRLD SOOOOOO CRUEEEL!!!!!! WHHHHHHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY! WHHHHHY IS THE WOORRRRLD SOOOOOO CRUEEEL!!!!!! WHHHHHHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

I...Sorry man...I tried to prevent them, but they didn't listen!!!... ;(

(Still waiting for my damn Phoenix helmet)

Edited by unknow99

That was the Espirit Helmet. I did that. Doesn't help me in building Vauban, sadly. I meant the actual base Helmet BP.

That was the Espirit Helmet. I did that. Doesn't help me in building Vauban, sadly. I meant the actual base Helmet BP.

I'm in the same boat, interestingly enough the moment the helmet bp drops you might see a huge influx of Vauban's rofl.

I'm in the same boat, interestingly enough the moment the helmet bp drops you might see a huge influx of Vauban's rofl.

I imagine so... However, how many of them will actually use him tactically like I would?

(By tactically, I of course mean trolling friends/enemies with Bounce)

Oh yeah, then you're right : it's been a looong time since I've seen one indeed. :(

Yeah, not sure whats up with that... maybe DE just hasn't been paying attention? lol *hint hint DE*

I wish they would change the vauban part drop, relying soley on alert rewards sucks. it's probably the only frame i'd ever spend platinum on because it's so hard to obtain especially for casual players.

they should make it a 2-5% chance of getting a part as reward from ANY alert. this means people will do the just credit alerts and the resource alert for stupid things like rubedo for the small chance of getting Vauban parts.

I wish they would change the vauban part drop, relying soley on alert rewards sucks. it's probably the only frame i'd ever spend platinum on because it's so hard to obtain especially for casual players.

they should make it a 2-5% chance of getting a part as reward from ANY alert. this means people will do the just credit alerts and the resource alert for stupid things like rubedo for the small chance of getting Vauban parts.

This message has been troll-bounced by Booben. Good day, sir!

(It's actually a good idea. I think I am still in lulz land from trolling people with Deadpo... er... I mean Ash)

It's as if DE is trolling us. I've been paying close attention to the alerts lately and there have been 3 Systems BP alert and 2 Chassis alert. Normally, they'd cycle through all the parts but not this time apparently. And I just happen to have the systems and chassis built too. =(

It's as if DE is trolling us. I've been paying close attention to the alerts lately and there have been 3 Systems BP alert and 2 Chassis alert. Normally, they'd cycle through all the parts but not this time apparently. And I just happen to have the systems and chassis built too. =(

I think everyone in the Warframe universe that did not buy Vauban with platinum only has the Systems and Chassis... There is actually no Vauban Helmet BP in Warframe. The ultimate troll! >.<