Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Dark Sector Survival

DangerousWaters

Some friends and I were playing a Dark Sector Survival today. We were able to obtain a lot of credits, some mods including Life Strike. When the game finished, we all left and completed it out. When we got to the screen afterwards, we read a message that progress was not saved. Sure enough we did not receive the Life Strike Mod, our weapons didn't retain the lvls they gained and the credits were not applied. We spent 35 minutes today running this mode for absolutely nothing. Please look into this as this was Unacceptable.

The players that were with me were NSpire and Daganoth91, and my in game is DangerousWaters. NSpire was filming this and has the entire mission (from about 1 min 30 sec into the mission). As stated before, please look into this matter as it is highly frustrating to spend that much time on a mission to come out completely empty handed.

Regards,

Guys, i'm sorry, but...

[DE]Nathan:

«Unfortunately we are not able to restore items lost due to a crash, bug or disconnection. If the game client was unable to sync up and verify data at the end of a match, there is no record for us to reference.»

However, you can send the screenshot with rewards as proof. If you have it.

Guys, i'm sorry, but...

[DE]Nathan:

«Unfortunately we are not able to restore items lost due to a crash, bug or disconnection. If the game client was unable to sync up and verify data at the end of a match, there is no record for us to reference.»

However, you can send the screenshot with rewards as proof. If you have it.

He said his friend had footage.

He said his friend had footage.

Yep, i saw it. But in this case, his friends needs to send a ticket, too, with that proof. Or send it to DangerousWaters and then send it to TS.

- Support.warframe.com is a possible outlet to potentially reimburse the lost loot.

- If you have a video that'll be should be infinitely helpful in a successful resolution!

by Rebecca.

And, yeah, better to use TS, not forum.

I hope you'll get it, guys :)

Edited by Spectre-Agent