Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Taking My Stuff.... For The Second Time Today.

Nervara

So I was playing a Dark Sector Survival on Pluto and ran out of oxygen at 22:13 or something. When we go to extract the door is S#&$ and won't open. In other words FIX THE DOORS DE! I lost all my mods, bonus exp, credits and resources. 

Because I could open and pass through the door, They could see the other side but couldn't go through the door,Like if it was an invisible wall, So I Switch Teleported them to the other side, I think also if you stand near and make the door open and close, It'll work for them.

Yes, yes I know what you mean, but its a bit of a drag to bring  a loki to a mision just cuz your afraid that might happen, it needs to be fix asap.

Edited by xozzy19x

Yes, yes I know what you mean, but its a bit of a drag to bring  a loki to a mision just cuz your afraid that might happen, it needs to be fix asap.

Yes that's why I said I think if somebody that can go through the door comes to make it open and close, I think it makes it work for the one that is stuck, But if you want to be sure bring Loki, Until the fix it.