The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Weapons/warframes Do You Think Deserve To Be Hit By The Nerf Stick?

Namelessra

grineers are not Crying nor corpus so only way i can see it its ppl are butt hurted so bad they &#! is on fire, even if nova is in my Group and cleaning

rooms in seconds i dont cry over it, im glad those corpus fucks are dead,

None of them. This is a pve game, so people actually want overpower. They grind for stuff because it is op. They pay plat for stuff that is op. If you take that away, people will be mad, stop paying plat, and go play something else. If anything, stop the nerf bat, and toss in a few more insanely op weapons and frames that require like mastery rank 12, and people will play until there fingers bleed to get them.

I don't see why people want things to be nerfed in a PVE game. It does not affect you in anyway. If a nova is clearing rooms too fast? Just don't play with one. If you don't like trinity's blessing just leave the game. Come on guys it's not a difficult concept to just ignore the things you don't like. 

Cool I can kick you if you join my game with a frame or weapon that's OP?

Oh wait.  I can't.

Darn, you got my hopes up there...

None of them. This is a pve game, so people actually want overpower. They grind for stuff because it is op. They pay plat for stuff that is op. If you take that away, people will be mad, stop paying plat, and go play something else. If anything, stop the nerf bat, and toss in a few more insanely op weapons and frames that require like mastery rank 12, and people will play until there fingers bleed to get them.

Wow...so much logic.

PvE must have OP stuff or people won't play?  .... Maybe its just that you won't play.

grineers are not Crying nor corpus so only way i can see it its ppl are butt hurted so bad they &#! is on fire, even if nova is in my Group and cleaning

rooms in seconds i dont cry over it, im glad those corpus fucks are dead,

Chill.  It's just a game.  Grineer/Corpus aren't real.

Edited by Thaumatos

I'm not saying people won't play if it is not op, i'm saying this is a pve game not a pvp game. In a player v player game, it is all about balance. In a pve game, it is all about the fun factor, and balance really doesn't matter. The proper questions here are "what can we do to make this more entertaining?" and "How can we make people smile and have a good time playing this game?" Personally, i find most of the overpowered stuff a lot of fun. That is why people are arguing to keep them, they are fun! The only exception is op speed. Nobody likes being left in the dust, in an empty level. Something to boost your speed to the same as the fastest team member would be nice.

Edited by radiogluten