The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Weapons/warframes Do You Think Deserve To Be Hit By The Nerf Stick?

Namelessra

I don't see why people want things to be nerfed in a PVE game. It does not affect you in anyway. If a nova is clearing rooms too fast? Just don't play with one. If you don't like trinity's blessing just leave the game. Come on guys it's not a difficult concept to just ignore the things you don't like. 

I don't see why people want things to be nerfed in a PVE game. It does not affect you in anyway. If a nova is clearing rooms too fast? Just don't play with one. If you don't like trinity's blessing just leave the game. Come on guys it's not a difficult concept to just ignore the things you don't like. 

That's a bit of a fallacy since I can not control whom I play with and what frame/weapon they're using in a random online match. Also if allow powercreep to go unchecked you are forced to keep updating not only older weapons but also older game mechanics, which can lead to more problems then simply keeping the powercreep in check in the first place.

I've begun to doubt whether it's truly important to be balancing the players' abilities, right now.

Currently, the enemies are bland and offer no depth; there is barely anything to dodge or counter..

I have many things I could list, but I have to say, aren't enemies more important to flesh out first?

All of them. Every weapon does too much damage. Every Warframe has too much utility and power. Just nerf it all into the ground. Maximum 1 damage for all guns, 10 Health, Shields, Armour and Energy for Warframes. Know what? Let's nerf all the mods too. AND the Grineer - smug bastards thought they were free of the Nerf Hammer? Think again. Should nerf the Corpus too, balance this out.

Infested are fine.

A lot. And I mean a lot.

Nova's ult is bland and uninteresting, and offers an AoE and damage that no other ult can match.

Trinity's ult is God mode (or rather, iddqd).

Rhino is God mode v0.9.2.

Loki has infinite stealth.

Vauban's ult. Saw someone have about 10 Vortexes out at once today. Seriously?

Soma's crit damage and magazine are way too high.

Phage is laughably OP. But hey, at least that OPness is limited to a range of 20m or so.

Boltor Prime.

Brakk has way too fast a reload and is way too accurate, with base damage that's ridiculously high for the rest of its stats.

Penta. It's an Ogris with little downsides.

None really. Maybe get rid of the slow effect on Nova's M-Prime because it really serves no purpose. 

Some frames need a buff though.

disagreed. The slow effect actually halves the enemies' effective dps due to them shooting/meleeing slower

You don't need to speculate or give personal opinion you have NUMBERS, performance. facts.

Im not going to beat a dead horse for the 10th time. Everyone playing this game for any long knows what things are Over Powered and Under Powered. 

I mean DE has the numbers, and should do the math and balance.

Balance 1.0 please! 

You don't need to speculate or give personal opinion you have NUMBERS, performance. facts.

Im not going to beat a dead horse for the 10th time. Everyone playing this game for any long knows what things are Over Powered and Under Powered. 

I mean DE has the numbers, and should do the math and balance.

Balance 1.0 please! 

in the wonderful day of U7 we had some thing that could at least resemble balance, but now it's a very obvious power creep that all started with Soma

Hm... everybody says that Soma is OP, so lets nerf its critchance.

Or add enemies that are immune to crits.

And since we're at it, why not nerf everything that I don't use. :p

shields are anti crit. You cannot crit as long as you shoot shields.