Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seriously Harvester?

chaosking243

I farm you relentlessly for months, and not once so you ever show up. Now you show up 3 times in one day, once while i was soloing a mission, once when refreshing your death mark, and then once a few missions after that. I don't understand you. Either way, I now have enough parts for 2 detrons, so I must grudgingly thank you.

I farm you relentlessly for months, and not once so you ever show up. Now you show up 3 times in one day, once while i was soloing a mission, once when refreshing your death mark, and then once a few missions after that. I don't understand you. Either way, I now have enough parts for 2 detrons, so I must grudgingly thank you.

Sounds like my relationship with the Stalker. He never calls, he never writes, and always chooses the worst times to come visit.

Sounds like my relationship with the Stalker. He never calls, he never writes, and always chooses the worst times to come visit.

Don't even get me started on him. At least harvester has the decency to drop something every time he shows up. wheres my despair, huh stalker?

A good idea is to forget about these items and they'll come to you naturally. I don't know if it's a psychological effect or if your mentality affects RNG, either way, it'll make your lives easier if you don't bother with it. Now I say this but I've tossed at least 24 hours of gameplay dedicated toward Detron when it first came out.

Gratz!

Thank you

A good idea is to forget about these items and they'll come to you naturally. I don't know if it's a psychological effect or if your mentality affects RNG, either way, it'll make your lives easier if you don't bother with it. Now I say this but I've tossed at least 24 hours of gameplay dedicated toward Detron when it first came out.

Seems to be the way it works, doesn't it?

Monster Hunters refer to what you're talking about as the 'Desire Sensor.' Which a bed time story you tell to children who are being bad.

That shiz is real though.

Monster Hunters refer to what you're talking about as the 'Desire Sensor.' Which a bed time story you tell to children who are being bad.

That shiz is real though.

The Desire Sensor was the true final boss of Monster Hunter.

Also Longsword users who kept GETTING IN THE @(*()$ WAY OF MY HAMMER AND TRIPPING ME WITH THEIR SPIRIT COMBOS!