Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid In Pvp

Velarux

I forgot Warframe had pvp modes. I still want DE to do a pvp mode where we play as grineer or corpus against a warframe with preset gear.

on topic: i see you destroyed rhino... Just make sure they don't make hippo frame

I forgot Warframe had pvp modes. I still want DE to do a pvp mode where we play as grineer or corpus against a warframe with preset gear.

on topic: i see you destroyed rhino... Just make sure they don't make hippo frame

same, lol I forgot warframe had pvp xD

On that idea, I would love to see some asymmetrical PvP. Serious symetrical PvP doesn't really work for this game, due to the way frames and their powers work. However I think a mode where you would have one player as a warframe, while the other three play as member of the opposing faction, acting as the leader types alongside the grunts. The player that manages to kill the warframe takes his place. Think L4D2 vs mode sort of.