Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Amd Catalyst 13.10 Beta 2, The Best Drivers For 7000 Series?

LordOfWar666

I'm on the same driver YAER is right now... 13.12 is really stable and made lots of improvements, before it I was on the BETA drivers and to be honest they had an issue with directx11 and fps weren't as good as with 13.12. Wee actually found that with the support guys from DE after testing two days.

So for my 7870HD OC ED 13.12 is the best so far.

The 14.3 betas do not have a working power limit setting and have broken OpenCL.

14.4 beta fixes the above, but adds a few other issues, namely a random BSOD when lots of flash content is displayed in browsers.

Catalyst 13.12 is probably the best bet for most people.

The 14.3 betas do not have a working power limit setting and have broken OpenCL.

14.4 beta fixes the above, but adds a few other issues, namely a random BSOD when lots of flash content is displayed in browsers.

Catalyst 13.12 is probably the best bet for most people.

I'm running the leaked 14.4 press drivers on my 7970 non-ghz and they are running really well with Warframe and the BSODs in Firefox have disapeared (was getting in 14.3), though I'm running Firefox Aurora and Flash beta.

I'm running the leaked 14.4 press drivers on my 7970 non-ghz and they are running really well with Warframe and the BSODs in Firefox have disapeared (was getting in 14.3), though I'm running Firefox Aurora and Flash beta.

I'm using the 14.4 APU betas (newer than the press drivers). I'll have to try the newest flash beta to see if that resolves any issues.