Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stairs :i

StrangeCandy

A problem I have encountered more times than I would care to count is that when sprinting up stairs, I will sometimes hit a spot (usually around the middle of the stairs) and it's like there's an invisible wall there. I have to stop sprinting, then move at normal speed to get past this "wall".

There's probably already a thread on this somewhere, so I'm terribly sorry if this is a repost.

I want to sayy that this has hppened to me just about every time I try to play a match. And I don't knw if it's a little nick I'm getting caught on or what, but it's gotten me killed mre times than I would like. And in the lowest level systems to. So kinda just signal boosting this a bit because it's been a problem with me aswell. It's happened to other people to when I'm with like 2 other people it happens to them to.

its not only for warframes but for mobs too - i saw that couple of times when infested tryied to run to me, then stopen in the midle of the stairs.

Yeah I've seen that happen too. It's saved me a few times on solo runs when they do that, but it gets me killed or makes me take a lot more damage than usual more often than it helps me