Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Karak's Stock Is Too Long

NikolaiLev

I see what you mean but you really could've selected a much better picture, even made your character white and the Karak black so it's even easier. This one has far too much going on it.

It was more of an on-the-spot thing.  I could make a better screenshot in the arsenal, but again, it's fairly easy to just look at the thing and realize the issue.

It was more of an on-the-spot thing.  I could make a better screenshot in the arsenal, but again, it's fairly easy to just look at the thing and realize the issue.

Sure but as I said, I had to look to really see and then think 'Ah, yeah, that'. It's just got bad colours going on. Dark on dark with a dark blue tint. I'm sure the devs have taken note of it now anyways.

Sure but as I said, I had to look to really see and then think 'Ah, yeah, that'. It's just got bad colours going on. Dark on dark with a dark blue tint. I'm sure the devs have taken note of it now anyways.

I wouldn't be so sure.  These things need to have a pretty high amount of visibility to ever even get on their tracker.  There are things I've posted months ago about and still haven't been addressed.