Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pwnography - A Clan Based On Respect │1+ Year Of Activity! │40+ Tested Members Teamspeak Server │Website │Full Dojo

Advanced-

I might be interested. I was thinking about joining a clan because playing Defense with random people might be very annoying.

Does chatting/ having mic always on is required?

ATM I'm almost lvl 3, my Volt is going to be replaced with Rhino in about 2 days. I think I'll stick to that warframe and use Orokin Reactor on him.

Hello Pwnography.

I'm currently looking for a clan.

I went through many clans' threads around and yours seems to be the one (and only one) that is perfect for me.

I was looking for an active clan that is constantly on voice chat and that is mature and respectful.

However, before I apply, I need to say/ask a couple of things.

I have a full time job (on my pc) and can play mostly 9pm to 12am GMT+1 http://everytimezone.com/#2013-6-28,420,6be

This applies 6 days a week, except for 1 day a week in which I can play all day if I want to.

I'm not very active on Warframe (when I have stuff to level up in game tho I'm on every day), but when I am, I'm a player who meets all your requirements.

I also play Magic: the Gathering, Diablo 3, Hawken, StarCraft 2 (taking a break with this one).

I was hoping for people playing in EU-West times/zones. Do you have them?

Also, I was originally searching for a clan with Dojo fully researched, or with Ogris and Acrid at least, do you have it?

Given this information, would you still accept me in clan? [if I pass the application]

Thank you for reading,

Scourger

Hello Pwnography.

I'm currently looking for a clan.

I went through many clans' threads around and yours seems to be the one (and only one) that is perfect for me.

I was looking for an active clan that is constantly on voice chat and that is mature and respectful.

However, before I apply, I need to say/ask a couple of things.

I have a full time job (on my pc) and can play mostly 9pm to 12am GMT+1 http://everytimezone.com/#2013-6-28,420,6be

This applies 6 days a week, except for 1 day a week in which I can play all day if I want to.

I'm not very active on Warframe (when I have stuff to level up in game tho I'm on every day), but when I am, I'm a player who meets all your requirements.

I also play Magic: the Gathering, Diablo 3, Hawken, StarCraft 2 (taking a break with this one).

I was hoping for people playing in EU-West times/zones. Do you have them?

Also, I was originally searching for a clan with Dojo fully researched, or with Ogris and Acrid at least, do you have it?

Given this information, would you still accept me in clan? [if I pass the application]

Thank you for reading,

Scourger

1. Yes, we are very active during your Timezone looking at the chart you linked :)

2. Ogris is very close to completion, and acrid is very far (Due to the planets that drop mutagen, they don't drop any resources we need. That with the fact that the Torid is underpowered atm, no real motivation to spend all that time to unlock it.) We have most of the corpus weapons already unlocked.

1. Yes, we are very active during your Timezone looking at the chart you linked :)

2. Ogris is very close to completion, and acrid is very far (Due to the planets that drop mutagen, they don't drop any resources we need. That with the fact that the Torid is underpowered atm, no real motivation to spend all that time to unlock it.) We have most of the corpus weapons already unlocked.

Very cool.

I'll proceed to apply.