The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] The Call Of The Faithful [Open Rp]

Sumika1204

Oh, so she is one of the red Veil. I never would have guessed the females would look so attra...

Arkas catches himself mid thought.

No, I'm not going down that road. I swear Cyrill, if you hadn't opened your big mouth. Now I have to hurry up and say something. Maybe she won't notice the color in your cheeks...

He raises his eyebrow in question.

"The fact you could tell that kind of gender in that clone filth is quite a feet, but why did it being female make a difference?"

"Well, Male Wardens tend to give you a beating to keep you in line, Female Warden's are much worse, They Humiliate you, remove you of your dignity and whatever you have on you, from your your clothes to whatever you treasure the most. They make you do stuff in-front of the troops or to her personally, Really in-dignifying stuff" Replied Samantha as she whispered some of the cruel actions that she had seen or heard 

Edited by Drakeardian

"Well, Male Wardens tend to give you a beating to keep you in line, Female Warden's are much worse, They Humiliate you, remove you of your dignity and whatever you have on you, from your your clothes to whatever you treasure the most. They make you do stuff in-front of the troops or to her personally, Really in-dignifying stuff" Replied Samantha as she whispered some of the cruel actions that she had seen or heard 

Arkas was sickened by her words.

I knew the grinner were filth but I had no idea they...

He gently places a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry. I've heard many stories of how the Grineer treat their prisoners, but I never imagined..." His voice trailed off

Arkas was sickened by her words.

I knew the grinner were filth but I had no idea they...

He gently places a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry. I've heard many stories of how the Grineer treat their prisoners, but I never imagined..." His voice trailed off

Sam nods "I know, They're real scum, At least the Corpus I heard were nicer since Alad's got fired"

Sam nods "I know, They're real scum, At least the Corpus I heard were nicer since Alad's got fired"

The moment Sam mentioned Alad V, Arkas's face hardened.

"I don't know, it's hard to cleanse the corruption of a sick man like him. I would know, I lost many of my fellow operatives to him, he even got...."

What was I just about to say?

"He got..."

Wait

"..got"

I can't remember

Arkas shook his head, trying to clear out the cob webs.

"Well, my brain just stopped working there for a moment, what was I saying?"

The moment Sam mentioned Alad V, Arkas's face hardened.

"I don't know, it's hard to cleanse the corruption of a sick man like him. I would know, I lost many of my fellow operatives to him, he even got...."

What was I just about to say?

"He got..."

Wait

"..got"

I can't remember

Arkas shook his head, trying to clear out the cob webs.

"Well, my brain just stopped working there for a moment, what was I saying?"

Samantha nods "I heard what happened. I'm sorry for your losses. Ah, If it helps I ah, had a friend who once worked for the Corpus, She resigned after the Gradvius Crisis." Samantha sipped her Tea "Anyway, thanks to you lord we're finally getting somewhere. We're starting to make these suits that can match warframe physical strengths"

Edited by Drakeardian

Ansilm wandering at the hallways and arriving to most decorated part of the grounds of this church he gasps once and his eyes goes wide open "Woe" he gasps (This doesn't beat what TMC has but seriously close it is... Actually... I should rate this to be much more... Religion based beauty than what TMC HQ has... Amazing work) he thinks released a small click with his mouth and was able to hear long echo of it. (I just can not resist the urge not to do that... Ever) he continues his thoughts as walks forward somewhat loud foot steps are able to be heard pretty much all over the hall.

His mechanical eye takes pictures as he pulls out a pen and a diary to write about the hall and draw some of the paintings, carvings and statues. Mostly those what he saw important on his opinion. Then he wrote on the diary "Place is done by the knowledge, experience, agility and power. Place is calm like a morning without a wind with peaceful, warm sunshine" he walks around the between left hand's thumb and front finger while diary at his right hand. "Tenno art seems to be... Much more... Direct and straight. While what I saw on TMC HQ was far beyond abilities of Tenno. I wonder how it feels to be a human" he wrote down and draw few more arts of the hall on the book.

Then he remembered what Cardina did to the dead Volt (Church with a priest who is cannibal... Oddly ironic but yet entertaining me) he thought his steps on the Soldier's Sense armor echoed at the hall as he walked around being focused on the art of the hall. He brings his eyes back on the diary quickly looks the few pages what he filled. Closes the book (That should be enough of describing Tenno art) he thought. Putted pen back to pocket and depart to Cafeteria as he felt hunger. He blinked few times eyes at the art around him then left a letter to ground with a rose.

*sees a vauban*

*holsters lex prime*

"Hello, i think im lost"

"Could you help me by telling me where i am?"

"Name's Aran by the way, whats yours?"

Edit: added " "

Edited by Issun135

The Garden's doors slid open with a hiss, revealing a proud but tired Cardina. She stepped out, glancing at the Nyx on the bench outside the garden, and deciding not to say anything; Jinx might need some time to calm down, and Cardina had some things to attend to.

Cardina connected her comlink to the Derelict's speaker system, while she headed for her personal quarters. "Acolytes of the Church, and honored guests. This is Cardina, your Herald of the Ascension. Regarding recent events, I believe it is my duty to clear up a few matters." To herself, she sighed, taking a second to gather her thoughts.

Yes, there was an intruder in the Garden, a Volt named Ahteryl. I initiated hostilities, and discovered that he posed a threat beyond what a normal rogue Tenno would allow. A powerful, ancient Infested entity lived in his blood, Dyar'krun'shul'ken, or the Golem of Red Eyes and Wrath. Merely killing the host would only release the creature's mind, leaving it free to return to the Hive and build a new body for itself. It had to be consumed, body and mind, to be truly destroyed.

I have finished. The threat is eliminated. However," Cardina's eyes narrow under her helmet. "It seems a few visitors felt they needed to witness the act to believe it for themselves. To them, I have three things to clarify.

One, I know who you are. I know where you are. If you think I bluff, I will be more than happy to call you out, but I hope you don't make that unpleasantness necessary.

Two, I will not come for you. Your inability to unsee what you've witnessed, I believe, is punishment enough.

Three, and this is just my personal opinion, if you regularly engage in activities as mind-boggling idiotic as spying on someone actively devouring the last Tenno she caught, I am genuinely surprised you have managed to survive in this war so long. If you are to continue living, you ought to refrain from such acts in the future. That's not a threat, it's prophecy.

As a final note, the Corpus threat has been stalled, giving us plenty of time to repair, and for once, relax. Anyone initiating hostilities for the next twenty-four hours will be shunted out of an airlock, with their arms, legs and head thrown after them. Exceptions will be at my discretion.

Thank you for your attention, Acolytes and guests. Gaia's life to you, and Mortos' doom to your foes."

Cardina closed the transmission, just in time to reach her personal quarters.

The Frost stepped up growling, "Do you realize who you are speaking to? This is Grand Master Argus of the honored Sun Clan, you would do well to remember that!" Argus raised a hand in front the Frost, "Desolas enough! She is correct." the Rhino Prime bowed to Zephyr, "I apologize for my student's behavior, please, we would be more than happy to have you show us around." the Frost now known as Desolas could only huff, while the Loki beside him could only shake his head in disappointment.

_____ Back in the Hangar _____

Tatsuya could only look at Gaia with tears still streaming down his face, "Thank you, thank you so much, we are forever in you debt. Hear that Miho? We can stay here, we can stay here." Miho could only cry at that, she felt so weak, so powerless, useless, 'I don't deserve him, I don't even deserve to be a Tenno, why am I so weak?'

The Zephyr nodded before bowing in greeting, largely ignoring how rude she found that Frost to have acted. When she came upright again, she gestured to the doors of the main hall. "This is the main hall and from here, most of the rooms branch. Most of the rooms which visitors are given full access to are accessible from the main hall and its adjacent rooms. Currently, access to certain areas are restricted due to security reasons and to keep things orderly. Can't have anyone wandering and getting lost in the recently repaired lower areas. That aside, might I ask your names for reference?"

"Right this way then.", the Zephyr said as she gestured for them to follow. The first area on the tour was actually the cafeteria since it was a popular spot for socialization and when meal times came up, was one of the busiest areas in the entire ship. "The first room on the tour is the cafeteria."

Meanwhile in the hangar, Gaia decided for the first in a while to remove her helmet. She thought it would be better if she had her helmet off as the front of a helmet was not the most reassuring thing to see despite what one's intentions may be. She had golden brown hair which extended to the base of her neck. Her skin was not as pale as one might expect of someone who wore a helmet seemingly all the time and who would seem to have very little contact with sunlight if any. Her skin had a light tan to it in fact.

Right now, she focused on comforting Tatsuya and Miho though she had a few words to say to that Frost when she got the chance. She wasn't going to just let someone go around acting like that. "Whenever you need me, I'll be here for you." While she continued to embrace them, she hummed a soothing little song. Well it was always soothing to her so she thought it should help Tatsuya and Miho calm down.

Ansilm hearing the announce engaging all his stealth abilities and rushing towards ship he knew that fighting on opponents ground is never a good idea. He arrived to docking station (I have to say... Such a hellfire she is) he thinks as he dust off to space back next to of CB 12 "Anything new?" he sent a message to hovering CB 12 "Nothing. What about you?" CB 12 replied "I think... I have first time fallen on love to somebody" he says mysteriously "What? Your kind of 84 years old man falling on love?" CB 12 asks "That nearly sounds impossible" CB 12 continues.

"Shh.. Believe it or not" he answered.

*sees a vauban*

*holsters lex prime*

"Hello, i think im lost"

"Could you help me by telling me where i am?"

"Name's Aran by the way, whats yours?"

Cyrill turned to face this newcomer, and was slightly startled to see the recently brandished Lex Prime being holstered. It would appear even with an interlude in the threats, we still have some tension, Cyrill thought to himself.

"Please excuse me, Tyranis.  Hello Aran, I am Cyrill Ezekias Legránd.  Just call me Cyrill.  Right now you're in the cafteria area of the Church.  If you need food or drink, it's over at the bar.  Can I help you find anything or anyone?  I'm sure there is somebody more capable of helping you find your way."

The Garden's doors slid open with a hiss, revealing a proud but tired Cardina. She stepped out, glancing at the Nyx on the bench outside the garden, and deciding not to say anything; Jinx might need some time to calm down, and Cardina had some things to attend to.

Cardina connected her comlink to the Derelict's speaker system, while she headed for her personal quarters. "Acolytes of the Church, and honored guests. This is Cardina, your Herald of the Ascension. Regarding recent events, I believe it is my duty to clear up a few matters." To herself, she sighed, taking a second to gather her thoughts.

Yes, there was an intruder in the Garden, a Volt named Ahteryl. I initiated hostilities, and discovered that he posed a threat beyond what a normal rogue Tenno would allow. A powerful, ancient Infested entity lived in his blood, Dyar'krun'shul'ken, or the Golem of Red Eyes and Wrath. Merely killing the host would only release the creature's mind, leaving it free to return to the Hive and build a new body for itself. It had to be consumed, body and mind, to be truly destroyed.

I have finished. The threat is eliminated. However," Cardina's eyes narrow under her helmet. "It seems a few visitors felt they needed to witness the act to believe it for themselves. To them, I have three things to clarify.

One, I know who you are. I know where you are. If you think I bluff, I will be more than happy to call you out, but I hope you don't make that unpleasantness necessary.

Two, I will not come for you. Your inability to unsee what you've witnessed, I believe, is punishment enough.

Three, and this is just my personal opinion, if you regularly engage in activities as mind-boggling idiotic as spying on someone actively devouring the last Tenno she caught, I am genuinely surprised you have managed to survive in this war so long. If you are to continue living, you ought to refrain from such acts in the future. That's not a threat, it's prophecy.

As a final note, the Corpus threat has been stalled, giving us plenty of time to repair, and for once, relax. Anyone initiating hostilities for the next twenty-four hours will be shunted out of an airlock, with their arms, legs and head thrown after them. Exceptions will be at my discretion.

Thank you for your attention, Acolytes and guests. Gaia's life to you, and Mortos' doom to your foes."

Cardina closed the transmission, just in time to reach her personal quarters.

"Well considering I like the use of my limbs, I think I'll oblige her request."

Arkas laughed, but this time it seemed half hearted.

Why do I keep thinking I've met Cardina before? I swear I remember her voice from somewhere...

Suddenly, tears started to form in his eyes.

Are these tears? Why am I crying?

"Oh great, I must have gotten something in my eye."

Why can't I remember where I've heard that voice before?!?

"I think I need some more tea" His hand was trembling.

Because it wasn't Cardina...

The tea cup fell to the floor.

Arky...

His eyes widened in Horror

"It can't be."

You let her die...

"I didn't..."

YOU LET HER DIE!!!

The gut wrenching scream pierced through his soul, burning into his very bones as Arkas's world went black. He collapsed to the floor, knocking over everything in his path.

Edited by Arkitect_ShadowFrame

The Zephyr nodded before bowing in greeting, largely ignoring how rude she found that Frost to have acted. When she came upright again, she gestured to the doors of the main hall. "This is the main hall and from here, most of the rooms branch. Most of the rooms which visitors are given full access to are accessible from the main hall and its adjacent rooms. Currently, access to certain areas are restricted due to security reasons and to keep things orderly. Can't have anyone wandering and getting lost in the recently repaired lower areas. That aside, might I ask your names for reference?"

"Right this way then.", the Zephyr said as she gestured for them to follow. The first area on the tour was actually the cafeteria since it was a popular spot for socialization and when meal times came up, was one of the busiest areas in the entire ship. "The first room on the tour is the cafeteria."

Meanwhile in the hangar, Gaia decided for the first in a while to remove her helmet. She thought it would be better if she had her helmet off as the front of a helmet was not the most reassuring thing to see despite what one's intentions may be. She had golden brown hair which extended to the base of her neck. Her skin was not as pale as one might expect of someone who wore a helmet seemingly all the time and who would seem to have very little contact with sunlight if any. Her skin had a light tan to it in fact.

Right now, she focused on comforting Tatsuya and Miho though she had a few words to say to that Frost when she got the chance. She wasn't going to just let someone go around acting like that. "Whenever you need me, I'll be here for you." While she continued to embrace them, she hummed a soothing little song. Well it was always soothing to her so she thought it should help Tatsuya and Miho calm down.

Her humming managed to calm them down, "Gaia, I know this is a bit sudden, but we would like to join the Church." Miho clears her eyes and nods, "I think it's also time I reveal what happened to me when I was captured by the Corpus." Tatsuya winces at that, "That mission, that mission will haunt me for life, I was such a fool."

The gut wrenching scream pierced through his soul, burning into his very bones as Arkas's world went black. He collapsed to the floor, knocking over everything in his path.

Cyrill flipped around to see Arkas collapse.  "Oh no.  Not here.  NOT HERE.  Please excuse me; both of you."  Cyrill pushed Samantha out of the way, not with hostility, but with concern for his friend.

"Plexon.  Come on Plexon, get a hold off yourself."  Cyrill had known Arkas long enough to know that sometimes things like this happened.  He always had a trigger--a distant memory, an object that reminded him of the past, a voice--

A VOICE.

"Alright Ark, don't do this to me.  I knew she'd get to you but not now, not here.  Work with me here."

Cyrill was knelt down trying to get his friend to wake from his triggered slumber to no avail.

Cyrill flipped around to see Arkas collapse.  "Oh no.  Not here.  NOT HERE.  Please excuse me; both of you."  Cyrill pushed Samantha out of the way, not with hostility, but with concern for his friend.

"Plexon.  Come on Plexon, get a hold off yourself."  Cyrill had known Arkas long enough to know that sometimes things like this happened.  He always had a trigger--a distant memory, an object that reminded him of the past, a voice--

A VOICE.

"Alright Ark, don't do this to me.  I knew she'd get to you but not now, not here.  Work with me here."

Cyrill was knelt down trying to get his friend to wake from his triggered slumber to no avail.

Samantha blinked as the situation begins to escalate, Not wanting to be helpless, she got on her feet and quickly rushed out of the Cafeteria and shouted for help as loud as she can "Help! Medic! Medic! Gaia!"

Edited by Drakeardian

It's never been this serious before.  Normally a slap or something snaps him out of it, Cyrill thought, lifting Arkas and placing him on the bar to get him flat.  If Gaia can do anything, she can heal, however.  I can only hope that's all he needs.

Cyrill turned to face this newcomer, and was slightly startled to see the recently brandished Lex Prime being holstered. It would appear even with an interlude in the threats, we still have some tension, Cyrill thought to himself.

"Please excuse me, Tyranis.  Hello Aran, I am Cyrill Ezekias Legránd.  Just call me Cyrill.  Right now you're in the cafteria area of the Church.  If you need food or drink, it's over at the bar.  Can I help you find anything or anyone?  I'm sure there is somebody more capable of helping you find your way."

Cyrill didn't know exactly how to feel about Tyranis' 'other names,' but any Tenno automatically could tell that meant Tyranis had story he was not going to tell quite yet.  Well, Cyrill thought to himself, if Plexon is just going to carry on about his tea I might as well do something productive and get to know the people who are potentially in danger for whenever the Corpus drop on by.

"The pleasure is mine, Ty.  The Ash you appear to be interested in is Arkas Plexon, a dear friend of mine since the Gradivus Dilemma.  There's a long story there...but I guess you could say 'I'm not too comfortable disclosing it to strangers.'  Cyrill said this with a sarcastic tone that assured Ty he was being friendly.  Keep it witty, keep it simple.  That's how we make friends and not enemies.

"Whenever there's a lull in his conversation, we'll drop on in and I'll introduce you, how about it?"

Tyranis was about to speak when he noticed Nova creeping from behind and remained silent, waiting for Cyrill to speak. Tyranis recognized this Nova, as well as the Ash he wished to address. He stepped past Cyrill and put his hand on the Nova's shoulder, a tight firm grip, he had not seen this person in decades. "A-Aran... is that you?"

A VOICE.

"The hell is going on?" Cardina marched over to the unconscious Tenno. She was out of her warframe, instead wearing flowing black and red meditation robes. A scarlet sash tied around her waist, showing off her short but curvy figure. However, the only thing less pleasant than the Machete Wraith on her back, or the Viper Wraiths strapped to her thighs and concealed under the black fabric, was the scowl she was directing around at the lot of disruptive Tenno.

"Gods, I can't leave anyone alone for ten minutes," Cardina hissed to herself, then tapped a finger to Arkas' forehead; the psychic ping was strong enough to rip someone out of cryosleep. "What- precisely- is happening here?"

Edited by SnaleKing

It's never been this serious before.  Normally a slap or something snaps him out of it, Cyrill thought, lifting Arkas and placing him on the bar to get him flat.  If Gaia can do anything, she can heal, however.  I can only hope that's all he needs.

Tyranis was going to offer his help with treating Ash. His healing may not be on level with  a Trinity's but he wanted to try. But he stopped when a woman entered the room, Cardina as she was known. With her taking control of the situation Tyranis backed off and watched.

Edited by MasterDread

Her humming managed to calm them down, "Gaia, I know this is a bit sudden, but we would like to join the Church." Miho clears her eyes and nods, "I think it's also time I reveal what happened to me when I was captured by the Corpus." Tatsuya winces at that, "That mission, that mission will haunt me for life, I was such a fool."

"You are both free to join if you wish but would you mind us moving somewhere else first? The hangar is hardly a comfortable place. We could go to the cafeteria or even to my chambers should you don't want everyone else listening in." She smiled warmly, glad that she had managed to calm them.

The same two random Tenno, two Lokis, that heard of Tatsuya's expulsion ran into cafeteria finding Cardina tending to an unconscious Arkas, one of them spoke up, "My lady Cardina, do you need any assistance?" the other one just started whispering, unaware that Cardina, and probably everyone in the vicinity could hear him, "Hey what about that Tatsuya guy? Didn't he get expelled from his clan?" the other Loki just glared, "Shut up man! Do you want Lady Cardina to hear about this? I hear they are friends, we have enough problems going on as it is." not noticing that everyone just heard them, "Uh.... did you guys just hear what we were saying?"

((Could please ask me before you do things like this? The church members aside from Cardina are all under my control. Like I've said before when you took control of Lambert that one time, you should ask first.))

"The hell is going on?" Cardina marched over to the unconscious Tenno. She was out of her warframe, instead wearing flowing black and red meditation robes. A scarlet sash tied around her waist, showing off her short but curvy figure. However, the only thing less pleasant than the Machete Wraith on her back, or the Viper Wraiths strapped to her thighs and concealed under the black fabric, was the scowl she was directing around at the lot of disruptive Tenno.

"Gods, I can't leave anyone alone for ten minutes," Cardina hissed to herself, then tapped a finger to Arkas' forehead; the psychic ping was strong enough to rip someone out of cryosleep. "What- precisely- is happening here?"

The ping was so powerful that it caused Arkas's entire body to shake. His eye suddenly snapped open, burning with green fire.

"I'm sorry, are you looking for Arky? He's not home, but you can talk to me instead"

He grinned, his teeth seemed to split his face in two.

"You must be Cardina"

Edited by Arkitect_Plexon

Pyre returned from the cafeteria holding a box containing the food she had selected for herself and a cylindrical container which held her choice of drink. When she came out, she looked around and noticed that Shinkiro had already gone off somewhere. To that end, she headed back to the room they shared since he would be coming back there eventually.

When Pyre would open the door to her room, she would notice that the room was pitch black as usual and no Shinkiro around. At the center was a small box, a thermos, and one small lit candle.  

The ping was so powerful that it caused Arkas's entire body to shake. His eye suddenly snapped open, burning with green fire.

"I'm sorry, are you looking for Arky? He's not home, but you can talk to me instead"

He grinned, his teeth seemed to split his face in two.

"You must be Cardina"

Cardina glared at the monster. "Oh, no. This sh*t is not happening. This is my day off, and I swear to the gods that I won't let anything ruin that." She pinned her Machete Wraith to the throat of what was once Arkas. "Look. I'm not in any mood to deal with this mind-to-mind, so let's settle this like adults. You surrender this body back to Arkas, or I cut it in half. Got it?"