The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] The Call Of The Faithful [Open Rp]

Sumika1204

Cardina glared at the monster. "Oh, no. This sh*t is not happening. This is my day off, and I swear to the gods that I won't let anything ruin that." She pinned her Machete Wraith to the throat of what was once Arkas. "Look. I'm not in any mood to deal with this mind-to-mind, so let's settle this like adults. You surrender this body back to Arkas, or I cut it in half. Got it?"

Samantha returns, blinking as Cardina holds her Machete to The Ash with the Green eyes, obviously this is bad but after Cardina's sentence, Sam Interjects with, "Hey Can we not have any-more cutting in half please?"

Cardina glared at the monster. "Oh, no. This sh*t is not happening. This is my day off, and I swear to the gods that I won't let anything ruin that." She pinned her Machete Wraith to the throat of what was once Arkas. "Look. I'm not in any mood to deal with this mind-to-mind, so let's settle this like adults. You surrender this body back to Arkas, or I cut it in half. Got it?"

The Nekros had gotten up from his seat but kept close by in case he needed to assist.

Samantha returns, blinking as Cardina holds her Machete to The Ash with the Green eyes, obviously this is bad but after Cardina's sentence, Sam Interjects with, "Hey Can we not have any-more cutting in half please?"

"I'd actually prefer that," Cardina rolls her eyes. "The choice is with Arkas, and whatever is possessing him. I think if there's anything I've made clear, it's that I'll do anything to protect my Church."

As not known of anything on the church grounds Ansilm putted helmet back on took his diary and read his adventures, nightmares, dreams, great sights and deaths of his comrades, friends or squad mates. Only one of them was able to go over and make him be extremely afraid. Make his face go pale as a snow and mouth wide open ready to scream but he decided that he will tell it to his... Love. When he finds correct time. Now he just needs a fight as he waited. Pocketed the diary of his sit down on the pilot seat... "I grow tired of this waiting soon" He sent message to CB 12 "*long sleepy sounding gasp* Not sure about you but I am watching some comedies right now. Specially *bursts in to laugh* Anime or other kind of stuff" CB 12 replied.

Ansilm bashed his head on his knee "While I was inside watching those great things you spend your time watching ANIME?! YOU PIECE OF ****, ******* *******! I am seriously disappointed on you know" Ansilm exploded "Come on... Here is pretty much nothing else to do either" CB 12 said pathetically. "Maybe counting stars?" Ansilm replied and having envy towards CB 12. "You are the worst..." CB 12 said.

"I'd actually prefer that," Cardina rolls her eyes. "The choice is with Arkas, and whatever is possessing him. I think if there's anything I've made clear, it's that I'll do anything to protect my Church."

"Why would I leave? I've been with him all his life. However if you want to talk to Mr. Goody Two Shoes, I can arrange that"

Arkas blinks, and the fire leaves his eyes.

"Umm Cardina, why do you have a machete to my throat? Did I break something when I fainted?"

When Pyre would open the door to her room, she would notice that the room was pitch black as usual and no Shinkiro around. At the center was a small box, a thermos, and one small lit candle.  

Pyre entered, conjuring a small ball of fire in one hand for light since while it did set the stage for something like a dinner, a lone candle wasn't the best light source and she did not want to end up tripping over anything. As she walked to her desk to sit in the chair that was near it, she looked around as if trying to find something in the darkness beyond the candle's reach. "Shinkiro?"

Mortos came walking by, holding an unusual lantern in one hand. Well, it would be unusual to anyone but Cardina who would have seen it once or twice considering how many Mortos keeps. There had been so much commotion recently that he was wondering just what in the name of Lephantis' tissue box was going on. "Just what is going on? I heard there was quite a commotion going on earlier while I was...busy." Those who had seen Mortos carrying around the soul of a Nyx earlier might recognize the glowing object trapped inside the lantern.

"Why would I leave? I've been with him all his life. However if you want to talk to Mr. Goody Two Shoes, I can arrange that"

Arkas blinks, and the fire leaves his eyes.

"Umm Cardina, why do you have a machete to my throat? Did I break something when I fainted?"

Cardina stepped off, but didn't sheathe the Machete. "You were possessed, and I told the thing that had your body to give it up or I'd cut you in half." Cardina shakes her head. "Look, you keep that under control or I will, and I will do a far more permanent job than whatever you've been cobbling together. Am I clear?"

"Ah, father Mortos," Cardina smiled at the Nekros, noting the captured soul. "A possession problem, your expertise would be appreciated."

Edited by SnaleKing

Cardina stepped off, but didn't sheathe the Machete. "You were possessed, and I told the thing that had your body to give it up or I'd cut you in half." Cardina shakes her head. "Look, you keep that under control or I will, and I will do a far more permanent job than whatever you've been cobbling together. Am I clear?"

"Ah, father Mortos," Cardina smiled at the Nekros, noting the captured soul. "A possession problem, your expertise would be appreciated."

Samantha quickly hid behind the Tallest Person she could find when Mortos's walked in. He still gives her the willies, 

"You are both free to join if you wish but would you mind us moving somewhere else first? The hangar is hardly a comfortable place. We could go to the cafeteria or even to my chambers should you don't want everyone else listening in." She smiled warmly, glad that she had managed to calm them.

Miho smiles in gratitude, "Thank you so much, Tatsu, I believe we should head to the cafeteria, we don't want anyone to worry." Tatsuya nods and lets Gaia lead them out, while walking he looks at Gaia once more, "Gaia? About that Frost, his name is Desolas, apprentice to Argus, and Captain of his honor guard, for much as I can remember there has been animosity between us. Not to mention he has a superiority complex as well."

Pyre entered, conjuring a small ball of fire in one hand for light since while it did set the stage for something like a dinner, a lone candle wasn't the best light source and she did not want to end up tripping over anything. As she walked to her desk to sit in the chair that was near it, she looked around as if trying to find something in the darkness beyond the candle's reach. "Shinkiro?"

From the darkness, a pair of hands with rather ship finger tips materializes behind Pyre, moving slowly to where her eyes should be, and covering them. "Guess who...."

Aran stood in awe to what she just witnessed, a bit shaken she asks Ty "what the f**k just happened? I ve never seen THAT before!"

Tyranis turns away from the scene before him as it looks to be resolved. Tyranis knows this Nova, an old comrade from decades past. "I was hoping i could catch up with you but heres the thick of it... That Ash seems to be fighting against the Techonocyte Virus that we all have. But his has mutated and seems to have created an alternate personality. We cannot help him, i'm not even sure the physic powers of a Nyx can." He let out a heavy sigh as he looked back. "A man must face his own demons" He seemed sad as he muttered that sentence

Edited by MasterDread

Cardina stepped off, but didn't sheathe the Machete. "You were possessed, and I told the thing that had your body to give it up or I'd cut you in half." Cardina shakes her head. "Look, you keep that under control or I will, and I will do a far more permanent job than whatever you've been cobbling together. Am I clear?"

Mortos nodded. "And I take it the Ash on the floor is the one who is supposedly possessed?" Mortos walked over to him and looked him over before putting his hand on the Ash's forehead to check if there really was possession. If there was then he would find two souls if not more inside the one body.

Miho smiles in gratitude, "Thank you so much, Tatsu, I believe we should head to the cafeteria, we don't want anyone to worry." Tatsuya nods and lets Gaia lead them out, while walking he looks at Gaia once more, "Gaia? About that Frost, his name is Desolas, apprentice to Argus, and Captain of his honor guard, for much as I can remember there has been animosity between us. Not to mention he has a superiority complex as well."

Gaia nodded as she led them to the cafeteria. "I plan to speak with him when I get the chance. The way he treated you and Miho was cruel and inside this church, unacceptable."

From the darkness, a pair of hands with rather ship finger tips materializes behind Pyre, moving slowly to where her eyes should be, and covering them. "Guess who...."

Pyre took a guess as she responded, "Shinkiro?" It couldn't be anyone else now could it? Though she would have preferred not being surprised in that manner. The last time someone surprised her like that, she nearly torched everything around her.

Mortos came walking by, holding an unusual lantern in one hand. Well, it would be unusual to anyone but Cardina who would have seen it once or twice considering how many Mortos keeps. There had been so much commotion recently that he was wondering just what in the name of Lephantis' tissue box was going on. "Just what is going on? I heard there was quite a commotion going on earlier while I was...busy." Those who had seen Mortos carrying around the soul of a Nyx earlier might recognize the glowing object trapped inside the lantern.

I sense a trapped soul Munin thought as he eyed Mortos lantern with suspicion.

Meanwhile Arthur had just managed to find Jinx sitting alone on a bench outside the garden. She held her hands over her temples as if she had a headache.

"Didn't you say you'd stay away from trouble? What happened?"

Jinx made a grimace as she said "I got knocked out...and if it's of any comfort I wasn't the one who started"

Gaia nodded as she led them to the cafeteria. "I plan to speak with him when I get the chance. The way he treated you and Miho was cruel and inside this church, unacceptable."

Tatsuya could only smile at what she said, 'We barely know her and yet she's already treating us like we are her children.' They enter the cafeteria only to find Cardina holding a machete to Arkas' neck, Miho stared in worry and confusion, "Uh Gaia? Why does Cardina have a machete pointed to his neck?"

Pyre took a guess as she responded, "Shinkiro?" It couldn't be anyone else now could it? Though she would have preferred not being surprised in that manner. The last time someone surprised her like that, she nearly torched everything around her.

"You got, milady." The rest of the Ash materializes. "How are you? Thought I might surprise you a bit."

Tyranis turns away from the scene before him as it looks to be resolved. Tyranis knows this Nova, an old comrade from decades past. "I was hoping i could catch up with you but heres the thick of it... That Ash seems to be fighting against the Techonocyte Virus that we all have. But his has mutated and seems to have created an alternate personality. We cannot help him, i'm not even sure the physic powers of a Nyx can." He let out a heavy sigh as he looked back. "A man must face his own demons" He seemed sad as he muttered that sentence

I'm just glad to see that didn't get out of hand and to find an old friend too. Aran looked towards the Ash "I just hope he'll be okay." Jeez Ty has changed a lot over the years, we need to catch up. "So Ty what has happened to you since I disappeared?" 

((before any soul sucking, make sure Señor Soul Vacuum reads the OOC))

Cyrill almost tried to stop Mortos, but thought it safer to not make physical contact with a "Divinity."

"Pardon me, Father, but I've known Arkas long enough to tell you he is not possessed. Having not seen him since the Gradivus Dilemma, I'm not sure what is wrong, but it is not ethereal...or tangible, even for you--" Here Cyrill cowered at this point--"not that I don't trust your ability...literally, it is something undiscovered. Allow me time with him and I'll see what science can do."

I'm just glad to see that didn't get out of hand and to find an old friend too. Aran looked towards the Ash "I just hope he'll be okay." Jeez Ty has changed a lot over the years, we need to catch up. "So Ty what has happened to you since I disappeared?" 

Tyranis paused for a moment. His past isn't something he was fond of talking about even with close friends, not to mention Tyranis knew the Churches beliefs. He did not agree with it all but he would never raise a hand towards his fellow Tenno, he didn't think it wise to talk about it here. "This isn't the best place to talk about it. Let us go somewhere private i'm sure you have much to tell me as well." Regaining his composure he signaled his old friend to follow him

Cyrill almost tried to stop Mortos, but thought it safer to not make physical contact with a "Divinity."

"Pardon me, Father, but I've known Arkas long enough to tell you he is not possessed. Having not seen him since the Gradivus Dilemma, I'm not sure what is wrong, but it is not ethereal...or tangible, even for you--" Here Cyrill cowered at this point--"not that I don't trust your ability...literally, it is something undiscovered. Allow me time with him and I'll see what science can do."

Cardina listens to the Vauban speak to Mortos, then taps Cyril on the shoulder. "Do whatever you can. However," her eyes narrow threateningly as she glares up at the taller Tenno. "If you fail to neutralize this threat, Arkas is going off this Derelict, in a ship or in pieces, I don't care. Understand?"

Tyranis remembered Cyrill, the Vuaban he had spoken too, he looked over to him and shouted "Tend to your friend Cyrill. We shell speak later" As he walked down the hall with Nova in tow 

Tatsuya could only smile at what she said, 'We barely know her and yet she's already treating us like we are her children.' They enter the cafeteria only to find Cardina holding a machete to Arkas' neck, Miho stared in worry and confusion, "Uh Gaia? Why does Cardina have a machete pointed to his neck?"

"I'm not sure but I will find out." Gaia walked over and stopped near the group. "Excuse me but just what is going on here?", Gaia asked with concern evident in her tone. She saw Cardina relent and saw Mortos doing something but she had no idea what had warranted all that.

"You got, milady." The rest of the Ash materializes. "How are you? Thought I might surprise you a bit."

"Just a tiny bit shaken. I'm just glad that this time, I didn't torch everything by reflex like the last time someone surprised me." Pyre released a breath of relief. "So, shall we begin?" She removed her helmet and smiled at Shinkiro, a hiss being heard as the pressure seals disengaged.

((Mortos doesn't know if it is possession or not so he has to check. There is a gap, after all, between what the author knows and what the character knows and I did make sure to mention that Mortos was just checking for signs of possession.))

Mortos removed his hand from Arkas' forehead before turning to Cardina. "He is not possessed. I assume he has some mental instability which is more along the lines of your field."

"I'm not sure but I will find out." Gaia walked over and stopped near the group. "Excuse me but just what is going on here?", Gaia asked with concern evident in her tone. She saw Cardina relent and saw Mortos doing something but she had no idea what had warranted all that.

((Mortos doesn't know if it is possession or not so he has to check. There is a gap, after all, between what the author knows and what the character knows and I did make sure to mention that Mortos was just checking for signs of possession.))

Mortos removed his hand from Arkas' forehead before turning to Cardina. "He is not possessed. I assume he has some mental instability which is more along the lines of your field."

Cardina frowned at Mortos' news before turning to the Divinity of Order. "Mother Gaia," Cardina bowed deeply. "This Ash, Arkas, has a severe and dangerous psychological or technical issue of some kind. I'm letting this Vauban try his hand, and if he fails I will attempt to save our Tenno kin as well. If that fails, I think it is in the best interests of the safety of all the Tenno on this derelict to remove the danger."

Tyranis paused for a moment. His past isn't something he was fond of talking about even with close friends, not to mention Tyranis knew the Churches beliefs. He did not agree with it all but he would never raise a hand towards his fellow Tenno, he didn't think it wise to talk about it here. "This isn't the best place to talk about it. Let us go somewhere private i'm sure you have much to tell me as well." Regaining his composure he signaled his old friend to follow him

"So where are we going?" Aran asks Ty "but first let me grab a drink" Aran walks over to the chefs and asks for two beers. "Want one, Ty? lets go."

Cardina frowned at Mortos' news before turning to the Divinity of Order. "Mother Gaia," Cardina bowed deeply. "This Ash, Arkas, has a severe and dangerous psychological or technical issue of some kind. I'm letting this Vauban try his hand, and if he fails I will attempt to save our Tenno kin as well. If that fails, I think it is in the best interests of the safety of all the Tenno on this derelict to remove the danger."

Following the Zephyr into the cafeteria, Argus notices a small commotion, he spots the Trinity that was with Tatsuya a while ago, he approaches her removing his helmet revealing a bald man with tan skin and blue eyes, he greets her with a bow, "Ah Lady Gaia, it is an honor to see you again, I apologize for not formally introducing myself, I am Argus, Grand Master of the Sun Clan, the Frost to my side is my apprentice Desolas, Captain of my Honor Guard, and the Loki to my left is my son, Attakai." the Loki known as Attakai bows, "An honor to meet you Lady Gaia, I look forward to working with you." Desolas on the other hand just huffs, earning a glare from Attakai.

Edited by Unendingblade