The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] The Call Of The Faithful [Open Rp]

Sumika1204

Argus smiled gesturing with his hand, "Of course, please." turning his head towards his son he grins, "Attakai, it seems you have caught the fancy of a certain brown haired woman from the Red Veil."

Said son stumbles into the floor, flustered and embarassed, "W-w-w-what!?"

As Tyranis walked down the hall next to Argus he commented. "Your son is a fine warrior Argus, you've trained and raised him well. I'd like to see more, we were far from finished. But please Argus what have you been up to all these years? Last i heard  you had joined the Sun Clan, i could sense the aura of the Frost who had come with their ships. Were you with him?"

An Acolyte saw Samantha knock on the door to Mortos' chambers and commented, "Father Mortos is in the cafeteria, talking with one of the visitors. You should go there if you wish to speak with him."

Sam blinked at the Acolyte then went to the Cafe "Thanks" she said to the Acolyte, somewhat embarrassed. 

"Cyril," Cardina raised the Vauban on the comms. "Arkas- well, Damin thinks that someone destroyed Temperance's ship as a distraction, so they could hide a ship in the Bleak Veil's wreckage. Could you check if the signal from the wreckage matches the encryption, or whatever? I'm no good with technology."

"I understand it better than most," Cardina assured, boasting slightly. "We weren't exactly paying close attention to the detonation. If a ship was in, say, the hanger of the Bleak Veil, it could have certainly escaped our notice."

Cardina's eyebrows perked slightly. "You're surprisingly clever for a sociopath."

"Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment"

Damin turns his attention back to the Ash.

"Temperance, is your ship repaired? We need to get out there and figure out what's hiding in that wreckage."

As Tyranis walked down the hall next to Argus he commented. "Your son is a fine warrior Argus, you've trained and raised him well. I'd like to see more, we were far from finished. But please Argus what have you been up to all these years? Last i heard  you had joined the Sun Clan, i could sense the aura of the Frost who had come with their ships. Were you with him?"

Argus sighs, "I did join them, I had even become Grand Master, but with the Clan Council growing even more power hungry by the day, the title of Grand Master is slowly becoming nothing but a figurehead. That Frost, his name is Desolas, that boy is as power hungry as his father, who is in the Council." He turns to his son, "Attakai, I would like to meet your lady friend sometime."

Attakai still wearing his helmet, blushed up a storm, "Would you just shut up!" and runs off heading to the cafeteria. Argus laughs and turns to Tyranis, "he is so much like his mother, she keeps telling me he inherited her looks and smarts, but unfortunately inherited my stupidity."

--With Attakai--

He couldn't believe his father would willingly embarrass him in front of people like that. As he keeps walking unaware of his surroundings, he bumps into Samantha. "Oof! Oh Samantha I'm so sorry!"

Edited by Unendingblade

"Cyril," Cardina raised the Vauban on the comms. "Arkas- well, Damin thinks that someone destroyed Temperance's ship as a distraction, so they could hide a ship in the Bleak Veil's wreckage. Could you check if the signal from the wreckage matches the encryption, or whatever? I'm no good with technology."

"The Bleak Veil?  Cardina, I know we've known eachother a while, but I know nothing about this ship you speak of.  Luckily, Plexon taught me about the encryption the Corpus used recently, so if there is something, I will see it.  I'll have to get back to Engineering, but before I go, I need to know who this so called Damin is--"

Three clicks were heard on Cyrill's side of the comm.

"Blue Volt-lightly armed-get to the genera--"

The comm dropped.

Cyrill had been hit by three magnetic Castanas.

And the generator was hit with an Overload.  The whole church went dark in a split second.

"Lights out." The mole had taken over the comms.

Edited by thelastpwnr99

Argus sighs, "I did join them, I had even become Grand Master, but with the Clan Council growing even more power hungry by the day, the title of Grand Master is slowly becoming nothing but a figurehead. That Frost, his name is Desolas, that boy is as power hungry as his father, who is in the Council." He turns to his son, "Attakai, I would like to meet your lady friend sometime."

Attakai still wearing his helmet, blushed up a storm, "Would you just shut up!" and runs off heading to the cafeteria. Argus laughs and turns to Tyranis, "he is so much like his mother, she keeps telling me he inherited her looks and smarts, but unfortunately inherited my stupidity."

--With Attakai--

He couldn't believe his father would willingly embarrass him in front of people like that. As he keeps walking unaware of his surroundings, he bumps into Samantha. "Oof! Oh Samantha I'm so sorry!"

At the mentioning of Zayra Tyranis removed his helmet, the loud hissing of air rushing out as he slide it off, but before he completely removed it he spoke. "Attakai informed me of Zayra's death, i weep for you Argus, you two i have respected more then anyone else my whole life. And the manner of her death..." He completely removed his helmet and looked to Argus, the scar over his eye as clear as day. The expression on his face so grim and serious it would cause most people to cower before such anger. "Fills me with rage..."

"The Bleak Veil?  Cardina, I know we've known eachother a while, but I know nothing about this ship you speak of.  Luckily, Plexon taught me about the encryption the Corpus used recently, so if there is something, I will see it.  I'll have to get back to Engineering, but before I go, I need to know who this so called Damin is--"

Three clicks were heard on Cyrill's side of the comm.

"Blue Volt-lightly armed-get to the genera--"

The comm dropped.

Cyrill had been hit by three magnetic Castanas.

And the generator was hit with an Overload. 

Cardina's eyes widened as the comm cut off, and she seized Temperance's arm and started sprinting to the generator room. "Acolytes of the Ascension!" Her discordant voice boomed over the comms. "We have an an intruder, a blue Volt last seen in the generator room, assumed hostile, shoot to disable! I want a medical team to the generator room for Cyril, and engineers watching our vitals for anything out of the ordinary. Security on high alert!"

Edited by SnaleKing

At the mentioning of Zayra Tyranis removed his helmet, the loud hissing of air rushing out as he slide it off, but before he completely removed it he spoke. "Attakai informed me of Zayra's death, i weep for you Argus, you two i have respected more then anyone else my whole life. And the manner of her death..." He completely removed his helmet and looked to Argus, the scar over his eye as clear as day. The expression on his face so grim and serious it would cause most people to cower before such anger. "Fills me with rage..."

Argus's face darkened, "Yes not a day goes by as I want to rip that Stalker's body apart!"

Cardina's eyes widened as the comm cut off, and she seized Temperance's arm and started sprinting to the generator room. "Acolytes of the Ascension! We have an an intruder, a blue Volt last seen in the generator room, assumed hostile, shoot to disable! I want a medical team to the generator room for Cyril, and engineers watching our vitals for anything out of the ordinary. Security on high alert!"

Tatsuya and Miho got the message on their comms, Tatsuya grits his teeth, "Oh gods, Cyrios, can you install a basic combat program on him as well!?"

Argus's face darkened, "Yes not a day goes by as I want to rip that Stalker's body apart!"

Tatsuya and Miho got the message on their comms, Tatsuya grits his teeth, "Oh gods, Cyrios, can you install a basic combat program on him as well!?"

Just as Argus had finished his grim statement did the lights flicker. Tyranis faced his old friend. "It seems down time is over, the Corpus are making their move. Tyranis put his helmet back on. "Its a shame our time has been cut short old friend but everyone will be needed for this. I must retrieve my gear and prepare for the coming fight. Lotus keep you safe brother, we will have words when this is over." With that Ty bolted to the hanger his ship resided in.

Edited by MasterDread

Cardina's eyes widened as the comm cut off, and she seized Temperance's arm and started sprinting to the generator room. "Acolytes of the Ascension! We have an an intruder, a blue Volt last seen in the generator room, assumed hostile, shoot to disable! I want a medical team to the generator room for Cyril, and engineers watching our vitals for anything out of the ordinary. Security on high alert!"

"Bloody hell!" Temperance swore as the lights went out.  "Arkas!  Or Damin, or whichever one you are.  Your Nocturne should be able to navigate the debris field undetected even better than my stealth shuttle.  Get out there and see what you can find.  Cardina and I will take care of things here."

He shook his arm free of Cardina's grip as they ran, drawing his Soma but keeping the weapon's light off.  Instead, his Codex Scanner highlighted their surroundings in shades of orange.

Are we certain there's only one saboteur?  he asked in the silence of their shared mind.  This was obviously an organized attack; Ephialtes' death was only a setback.  The Corpus want the Church, badly.  More specifically, if Arkas was correct, they want you.

Just as Argus had finished his grim statement did the lights flicker and Cardina boomed over the comms. Tyranis faced his old friend. "It seems down time is over, the Corpus are making their move. Tyranis put his helmet back on. "Its a shame our time has been cut short old friend but everyone will be needed for this. I must retrieve my gear and prepare for the coming fight. Lotus keep you safe brother, we will have words when this is over." With that Ty bolted to the hanger his ship resided in.

Argus nodded, "And you as well brother." with that he calmly walked to the Main Hall, with his Reaper Prime at the ready.

Edited by Unendingblade

"With pleasure. If the food can wait, then please follow me."

Gold light shone from two sources in the otherwise darkened room: Cyrios' cybernetic eye and his hand, which at the sound.of a snap crackled with golden electricity, creating a makeshift torch for those without cybernetic super-sight.

"Bloody hell!" Temperance swore as the lights went out.  "Arkas!  Or Damin, or whichever one you are.  Your Nocturne should be able to navigate the debris field undetected even better than my stealth shuttle.  Get out there and see what you can find.  Cardina and I will take care of things here."

He shook his arm free of Cardina's grip as they ran, drawing his Soma but keeping the weapon's light off.  Instead, his Codex Scanner highlighted their surroundings in shades of orange.

Are we certain there's only one saboteur?  he asked in the silence of their shared mind.  This was obviously an organized attack; Ephialtes' death was only a setback.  The Corpus want the Church, badly.  More specifically, if Arkas was correct, they want you.

Cardina slowed, then stopped running, looking down at her robes. I can't do nothing, this is my Church and I will protect it. But... I'm no help dead. Be my eyes and ears in the generator room, I need to get my warframe on. She quickly pecked him on the cheek, then sprinted off down another hall, towards her room.

"With pleasure. If the food can wait, then please follow me."

Gold light shone from two sources in the otherwise darkened room: Cyrios' cybernetic eye and his hand, which at the sound.of a snap crackled with golden electricity, creating a makeshift torch for those without cybernetic super-sight.

Tatsuya nodded, and the Couple along with Yuzuki the Zanuka Hunter, followed him. "We better hurry, there's no telling what's going to happen next." Tatsuya readies his Soma, Vasto and Nikana, "Miho get your Vipers and Nikana ready, looks like training will have to wait." Miho nervously nodded, she had never been in combat before.

Edited by Unendingblade

He unlocked the hatch of his ship and lowered it, he stepped inside and opened his armory. He grabbed his Galatine, his Vasto Revolvers, and his Dragon Nikana. He was ready for battle. He locked his ship back up and bolted off in the direction he sensed the nearest presence. Cardina, she was moving fast, if he followed he could find the mole as he was sure thats where she was going

Edited by MasterDread

Cyrios led the group through the pitch-black labyrinth of hallways, eventually finding his way to the hangar and his ship. He strode up the boarding ramp, which would close after the others followed. Inside was a rather spacious area, with only a chair and a terminal taking up any space.

"Gonna have to knock it out before I start. Any objections?"

Cyrios led the group through the pitch-black labyrinth of hallways, eventually finding his way to the hangar and his ship. He strode up the boarding ramp, which would close after the others followed. Inside was a rather spacious area, with only a chair and a terminal taking up any space.

"Gonna have to knock it out before I start. Any objections?"

Tatsuya shook his head, "Just do it and do it quickly! The intruder is still out there!"

Ty drew closer to Cardina's aura, but it seemed she was with someone, they split up as well. He decided to follow the person she was with rather then her, it seemed his path would lead to the generator room.

Edited by MasterDread

Cardina slowed, then stopped running, looking down at her robes. I can't do nothing, this is my Church and I will protect it. But... I'm no help dead. Be my eyes and ears in the generator room, I need to get my warframe on. She quickly pecked him on the cheek, then sprinted off down another hall, towards her room.

Be careful; we don't know how many there are.

Temperance continued straight, following the route he had taken so long ago when Poseidon's renegades were swarming over the Church.  He dropped a Smoke Bomb as he reached the generator room, vanishing into a shimmer of air.

There was no need; the room was empty, except for Cyril.  The Vauban's still body was laid out on the floor, three depleted Castanas still attached to his back.

Temperance knelt at his side, probing the other Tenno through his Warframe.  He was drained and unconscious, but alive.

Cardina, I found Cyril.  He's out, but relatively unhurt.  No sign of the intruder.  I'll see if I can restart the reactor.

A brief jolt of energy served to jump start Cyril's Warframe, but the Tenno inside remained unconscious.  Temperance carefully propped him against the reactor casing, then turned to regard the interface panel.  Temperance was a decent hacker, as far as Grineer and Corpus systems were concerned, but he had very little experience repairing damaged reactors.  Usually, he was the one that did the damaging.

"This could be a problem," he muttered, tapping experimentally at the keys.

A faint sound made him turn, leveling his Soma at the door he had come through.  His Codex Scanner highlighted an Oberon entering the room.

"You there!  Stop!"  Temperance ordered.  "Identify yourself!"

Edited by Temperance000

Cyrios placed his still crackling hand on the head of the Zanuka, quickly draining it of power. It quickly dropped to the floor, and Cyrios raised his left arm, holding it horizontal to his vision. A holographic screen flickered to life above the radius and ulna, and Cyrios got to work. The fingers on his right hand were a literal blur as he typed the alien symbols on the hologram. He paused for a moment.

"Priority for survival: Miho, Tatsuya, or itself? In other words, who's it gonna focus on keeping alive the most?"

Cyrios placed his still crackling hand on the head of the Zanuka, quickly draining it of power. It quickly dropped to the floor, and Cyrios raised his left arm, holding it horizontal to his vision. A holographic screen flickered to life above the radius and ulna, and Cyrios got to work. The fingers on his right hand were a literal blur as he typed the alien symbols on the hologram. He paused for a moment.

"Priority for survival: Miho, Tatsuya, or itself? In other words, who's it gonna focus on keeping alive the most?"

Tatsuya thought for a second, "Prioritize both me and Miho, and while your at it, could you upgrade his shields? Miho would hate to loose him."

Taranis listened to Cardina in the darkness. His lightning gauntlets shining bright enough to see for a few meters.

Wow. What a coincidence that there's another, not to mention hostile, Volt in this place. I really hope no one tries to kill me.

You should probably try to locate an Acolyte. Just so people know you're not 'the' Volt.

Well that Cardina person did say the Volt was somewhere near the reactor room.

Taranis channeled a bit of his energy into his gauntlets to create an even larger light, and began sprinting while lighting the way. He had no idea where to go.

Edited by CosmoKnight

Be careful; we don't know how many there are.

Temperance continued straight, following the route he had taken so long ago when Poseidon's renegades were swarming over the Church.  He dropped a Smoke Bomb as he reached the generator room, vanishing into a shimmer of air.

There was no need; the room was empty, except for Cyril.  The Vauban's still body was laid out on the floor, three depleted Castanas still attached to his back.

Temperance knelt at his side, probing the other Tenno through his Warframe.  He was drained and unconscious, but alive.

Cardina, I found Cyril.  He's out, but relatively unhurt.  No sign of the intruder.  I'll see if I can restart the reactor.

A brief jolt of energy served to jump start Cyril's Warframe, bringing him awake.  The reactor was another matter.  Temperance was a decent hacker, as far as Grineer and Corpus systems were concerned, but he had very little experience repairing damaged reactors.  Usually, he was the one that did the damaging.

"Cyril," he called to the feebly stirring Vauban.  "Could you take a look at this?"

A faint sound made him turn, leveling his Soma at the door he had come through.  His Codex Scanner highlighted an Oberon entering the room.

"You there!  Stop!"  Temperance ordered.  "Identify yourself!"

Tyranis put his hands up, he was not quick enough to draw his Vastos from their holsters. "I am not the enemy, i came after the lights flickered. The Corpus are making their move it would seem."  He knew not if he was addressing the enemy or an ally. 

Edited by MasterDread

Cyrios returned to his work, unerringly typing faster than the organic eye can even see. Eventually he finished, using his middle finger to drag one of the symbols away from the rest of the hologram, which was dismissed as his left arm fell to his side. Cyrios snapped, the holographic button splintering into a thousand fragments, each consumed by golden electricity. The electricity changed to a light cyan hue as it was modified, crackling between the 'bones' of Cyrios' golden, prosthetic hand. He pressed it against the head of the Zanuka, the electricity charging through the body of the construct, bringing.it back to life as it rose and turned towards Miho.

"It'll defend whoever needs defending most. And shields should not be a problem."

Three Corpus shield drones seemingly materialized inside the ship, boosting the already considerable shields of the two Tenno and the Zanuka.

"For you. One drone will boost follow each of you, boosting and hardening your shields, making them larger and more resilient. And if you want them to go invisible, just snap."