The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shake Up Your Day With A Transmutation!

Vorsches

So farming is good and great, but when things are looking down try a transmute! Since melee 2.0 came out I gave transmutation a try one day and I got a natural talent and a quickening from my first 2 transmutations. I'm betting some of you luckier sons of guns can do better! Try one or two rare transmutations and feel free to post your results here if you liked what you got.

So farming is good and great, but when things are looking down try a transmute! Since melee 2.0 came out I gave transmutation a try one day and I got a natural talent and a quickening from my first 2 transmutations. I'm betting some of you luckier sons of guns can do better! Try one or two rare transmutations and feel free to post your results here if you liked what you got.

For some strange reason, the following happened to me:

Transmuting 4 Snow Globes for lolz = Gleaming Talon

:3

EDIT: Also transmuting 4 Pressure Points because I felt like I was in a lucky mood landed me one of the Dark Sector mods, True Punishment :P

Edited by yuio678

I have never gotten a single thing from transmuting that wasn't utter garbage. Just now, three sets of four rares: Ammo Drum, Steel Fiber, Point Strike.

Maybe sometime down the road if I ever have every mod maxed, have a few hundred extra rare mods, and a few million extra credits I'll consider it again. For now, it hates me, and I have no use for it.