Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need 1-2 Updates With Mostly All Lore.

CelticMoss

Like who are or what was the Orokin's or the sentinels

we don't know much about the twin sisters

or even why were going to the dark sectors other then to beat eachother up

if your a lore buff this can be game breaking some people like to know every little thing about the world they play in

Edited by SarahApple

Like who are or what was the Orokin's or the sentinels

They're the Sentients, not the Sentinels. xD

I am waiting patiently for lore too. Not everyone is interested in the lore, though, so the updates have to be quite a bit more content than just lore.

I'm happy for the bits and pieces of story progression we get with events, but I believe they have said they are working on more lore. I've not watched the past two months or so of livestreams, but one friend of mine said that the devs mentioned possible story quests at one point.

Hence this is an open BETA.

I wish people would stop saying things like this.

Publishers, developers and players use Beta as an excuse in ways that mean absolutely nothing. In Beta or out of Beta the game is still going to update and patch, and with that will come more and more issues, wants and needs.

What will be the excuse when the game isn't in Beta anymore and we still need lore, content and fixes?

As long as we get MOAR content, I'll welcome extra lore. Especially toward things like the Dark Sectors, Warframes not known as Excal/Ember, etc.

Hence this is an open BETA. But yeah, lore would be awesome. I see nearly 0.

Please Please PLEASE stop using the Beta excuse. We only say this because the game is in Beta and it is something we would like to see changed/added. Saying "shh, it's in Beta just calm down" is pointless and counter-productive in the long run.

Hek yes we need more Lore, the Warframe universe is pretty empty when it comes to a story, we don't even get to see these "Civilians" and "Colonies" that are mentioned both by Alad V and Lotus.

It almost feels like the Solar system is a wasteland where Corpus, Grineer and Tenno are the only ones left fighting over the ruins that remains.

Hek yes we need more Lore, the Warframe universe is pretty empty when it comes to a story, we don't even get to see these "Civilians" and "Colonies" that are mentioned both by Alad V and Lotus.

It almost feels like the Solar system is a wasteland where Corpus, Grineer and Tenno are the only ones left fighting over the ruins that remains.

Civi .. What?  Wait you forgot the hostage !  here you got lore Joking of course , Warframe need a lore , we have been saying this like eternity now

oh and Vor prize was suppose to be ready like 2 or 3 week ago(after nearly one year we still need to delay this...)

What community want is not what DE want...

Lore for this game is a tad wonky in a traditional sense. It has been accomplished thus far through a few dumps (codex entries) and through real time events, such as the Gradivus Dilemma and such.

Players who have been present for all of these get a much greater sense of the overall story within the game than those who have not however, and the codex entries do not really do them justice. 

Proxy wars are coming soon, and those should bring with them a pretty interesting questing system, and therefore some more lore.

Edited by Sixty5

Vor's Prize yes please

Yes, they need to finish that. It will probably take all of two hours to play through though, but that's just the reality of it. I'm all for more lore, but I'd have to disagree with an update focused solely on lore. The game has a laundry list of problems to fix(RNG, connectivity issues, melee still needs tweaking, warframes need tweaking) that the devs should focus on first. I guess I'm one of those people that believe a story should be built around a game and not vice-versa.

Although, it would be nice to have a Dark Souls-esque style of narration, we already have that via codex entries. I'd prefer crumbs of a story instead of just being spoonfed the entire story outright. It gives me incentive to actually explore the game and think. That would add more content and lore, but it is rather hard to do. I have faith in DE though(I'm rather optimistic, aren't I?).

Edited by InritusOO