Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rotting Argon

Llyssa

Okay, so I have a hydroid building, a nikana, and a dragon nikana.

YAY!

I also managed to get 12 extra argon in 1 day.

Whilst I understand the anti-stockpiling concept, I have to question the point of argon you get between releases.

I'm likely going to get tons more argon.

I can't do ANYTHING with it. I don't need more katanas I won't use. I don't need multiple copies of a frame. I have absolutely nothing at all to do with these stacks of argon but stare at them as they vaporize.

Can we please have SOMETHING to dump our spare argon into?

A gear item recipe, or some personal knicknack, or... anything. Just something where getting more argon isn't a complete and total waste.

Or maybe let us donate it to our dojo. It's in the void, (or, is meant to be? The new skybox confuses the issue), so it should preserve well in there. Future projects(expanded rail things, maybe) could require lots of argon.

Or let us trade it. It'd be great to be able to foist off some of these argon, I have so many, others need it...

Any option besides just watching it rot. It's highly demoralizing.

I'm sure more content will come out that requires them, but it's still like every other resource we have stockpiling up that we'll never really need that much of, except it expires. Is it that much of a problem?

Can I get something to dump my 999k alloy plate into?

There's some stuff, and that's less-important. If you have 999k alloy plate right now, you'll have 999k alloy plate tomorrow, and next week, and next month, and next year. If you ever need to build something with alloy plate, you've got it in stock.

If you get 999k argon crystal, you'd have 499k tomorrow, 7,912 next week, and 0(or 1? I don't know what happens when you have just 1 and it rots) next month.

That kinda sucks, and you'd have nothing to show for it.

If you get 999k argon crystal, you'd have 499k tomorrow, 7,912 next week, and 0(or 1? I don't know what happens when you have just 1 and it rots) next month.

This is how half-life works, but in-game you lose 1 argon crystal per day.

What DE needs to do is allow players to sell resources they don't need. There's no point having excess argon around since its gonna decay, so why not allow us to sell it for some extra credit?

Is anyone actually that hard up for credits?