Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Bunch Of Bugs

ChilliPepperCatfish

Enjoying most of U13 so far but........

General

1. At the arsenal interface, Dual Zoren's damage will sometimes show up to about 3 decimals

2. Sometimes after modding, I couldn't spin the warframe around until I relogged

3. After being revived/activating LS/inserting datamass/hacking, the warframe randomly decides to forget how to walk. PLEASE. PLEASEEE.

4. Sometimes the "# of times done" achievements (Cryptographer / Cheater of death) either decide to randomly activate or never go up.

...........4.1. Hacking does not increase the Cryptographer achievement (my stats show over 1000 hacks, achievement progress still at 1/1000) My account is tied to steam, not sure if that has an effect on this or not.

...........4.2. I revived 1 person and Cheater of Death thing appeared, which I had gotten about a decade ago. My steam achievement used to record the older date though. Not sure if intentional, was playing Nuovo-Ceres and revived many other people before this dude.

5. Haven't used melee mode once in that game but the particles and sparkle stick to my melee - it's really cool though, I like it http://i.imgur.com/xfN8Y6K.jpg

7. After coming up from his puddle of unknown depth, Hydroid's head got eaten by a shark (it just disappeared for the rest of the mission)

8. T3 Def - Host lost connection at about wave 17 I think, and it said "Host Migration in progress please wait" ........................... (about 1 minute later) the game resumed we got booted out.

9. Naked Nick can use the force, is he the NIKANA-ANAKIN?: http://i.imgur.com/iqn9oFe.jpg

10. Dread arrows can be fired backwards like a boss: http://i.imgur.com/yg2CnZS.jpg

11. Paris Prime arrows are the new balloon sticks (shhh, he's using the force too) http://i.imgur.com/OfwLiIw.jpg

12. Zephyr's tornado does not like the datamass. It was stuck there for the entire mission and after countless new tornadoes and vortexes summoned nothing worked so we had to abandon:

13. The mission on Linea-Venus today. Stalker appeared without any contacting.

Solar Rails/Dark Sector

1. Loki RD sometimes does not appear to affect the tenno-bots (the blue dudes defending solar rails) and they still fire thier weapons like normal (tried when host & client)

2. A pakour room spawned (yes, PAKOUR) but no random mods dropped. Was like, dafaq? (played solo)

3. Blue dudes on Pluto (Level 30-40) appear to have INSANE AMOUNTS OF STAMINA (i have to press E about 15 times before they give out) while being attacked by Valkyr's Hysteria - from my obervation, stamina reduced more or less depending on the damage blocked? or I may be wrong, not sure. (Valkyr:Intensify R5, Blind Rage R8) (Dual Zoren: Fury , True Steel , OrganShatter , Jagged Edge R4 , Pressure point, rending strike, beserker -- all mods except jagged edge are maxed)

Dojo

1. I was using my ogris in the duel room and was in mid-charge when the timer went out, after that I was able to use it through out the ENTIRE dojo. IT WAS GREAT.

2. When host migration happened, I was able to walk into unfinished rooms to check for dead ends (yes, we exploited this a lot)

3. Getting stuck in the wall running part of the obstacle course (the first one where you have to run at a slight angle)

4. Cross connector stayed at 0:00 time remaining for about 10 minutes before actually finishing

5. Lech Kril statue could dance if placed during host migration (it didn't really dance, just spun like when a distruptor is ragdolled and you see lines all over the place)

G3

1. G3 appear and decide to kick in without playing with the lights or even contacting us (I was host)

2. G3 appear and decide to randomly forget how to shoot after killing a decoy (I was host)

3. G3 appear and decide that it was a good idea to somehow kill themselves (I don't know how, was playing solo) - no loot dropped

4. G3 appear and decide that killing grineer/corpus during invasions was a better idea than to kill tenno (I was client)

5. G3 appear and decide that after one of them died, staring at the ceiling after killing 2 tenno was a good idea (there was NO LOKI in the team, I was client)

6. The hammer dude (I think it was leekter) decides to use his hammer as a gun and the gun dude decides to use his gun as a hammer (true story, I was host sorry for no screenshots.)

7. Scanned the hammer dude, no codex appeared (we killed them afterwards and the mission was complete, all other rewards received, including Brakk BP)

...i ***king love G3's AI.

Invasion Missions

1. Fought for corpus - the tile where we have to walk through a long corridor with the electric pulses and go out into space. If I anyone died there, their shields would be 0 for the REST OF THE MISSION. (was host, @Acheron - Pluto)

..........1.1. Blessing works on their sentinel but not them (as seen in the screenie)

..........1.2. Sometimes the warframe randomly decides to forget how to walk after being risen from the dead (revived)

http://i.imgur.com/HRCb6Vz.jpg

Void/Derelict

1. All doors connected to spawn room except the one we are meant to go through are unlocked. Happens more often on Derelict than Void. (happens to everyone, not a lag problem)

and............. some of my personal favorites:

1. Sometimes as Nyx, I decide to peacefully meditate in front of a heavy gunner/dudes with knockdown. If they knock me down the moment I meditate, the circle absorbing thing appears, but my Nyx is knocked over and after getting up, I walk to the hazards (electric water/napalm fire/toxics/etc). I'll admit I have exploited this many many many times as a sort of "pseudo-blessing" for Nyx but hey.

2. Some of Vauban's bounces wouldn't expire. He was the host. The one on the white tree there was around since like, wave 1. http://i.imgur.com/t0zoWso.jpg

3. Carrier sometimes decides to turn the battle into a disco party by literally sucking in ALL the ammo (even when I don't need it) and making it follow him around the entire map. Was unable to pick any ammo up for the rest of the mission for for the lolz, it was worth it. http://i.imgur.com/URib6jZ.jpg

4. Castanas don't disappear after exploding (another client was castanas user, I was a client too), stick to us indefinitely and help give us some awesome space ninja sparkle :D I like it. Excuse me... but... I had to. Z6ZMbEB.jpg

5. Happened to me just minutes ago: I rolled over a vortex when Vauban threw a bounce DIRECTLY underneath it. I was launched across the freaking map, a Nekros cannonball. I was stuck in the rolling animation and became my own penta-launching tenno roller. Totally. Worth. It.

I love Warframe.

EDIT 22/04/14:

Guys please feel free to post any bugs you have encountered here too, it would help save space on the forums and make reading over most of the bugs fast.

Edited by ChilliPepperCatfish

Sure, why not?

found another bug on Nyx...

- When I Mind Control an enemy and my teammate either:

a) instantly kills it at the same moment

b) drowns it with Hydroids puddle

c) explodes it with MPrime

mind control will just break and say "power in use" for the rest of the mission, regardless of whether the enemy actually died or not (the puddle..)

Edited by ChilliPepperCatfish

Yes, now that you mentioned it, I've experienced that as a client too. If I remember correctly...

- Vortex animation (the swirly thing) ends with the normal duration of a rank 3 Vortex, but the actual Vortex ends correctly

- Sometimes Loki's invisibility "wavy" things will still linger on him after the duration of invis ends. Sometimes though, Loki will appear during the duration of invis, while the screen is still yellow and the duration has not ended yet

- I have tried counting, sometimes the decoy doesn't last as long as it should. About 2 - 3 seconds gone off. I think this is more likely a host-client issue with the delay and lag though.

No prob.

I've got some more bugs to put up but they're in my other PC, until then I guess.

Dojo Bugs

Customers got the same issue with you after a duel is finished. they can roam around with guns terrorising my dojo. (kidding)

What happens to me after the 1st duel...I cant use meele or power skills until i leave my dojo and enter again.and then it goes the same again.

after the duel is over i can not see the place to accept a duel battle. The spot has just disappeared.

1) In map with flowing river, there was a kind of waterfall at the end. It is supposed to be a map dead end i.e. invisible barrier stopping you to go any further, but there was enough room to fall down. The problem was that the fall didn't kill you and you got stuck between the rock wall and invisible barrier, no way to get out.

2) In a mission where you collect data masses. All were collected, one guy holding 3 and one guy had 1 data mass. Then host migration happened, not sure was it the guy holding 3 data masses who quit, but result was that we ended up with only 1 data mass i.e. unable to complete the mission.

Both happened only once so far, but I have not tried to reproduce those on purpose.