The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

<New Warframe>Fan Made Concept Art - Warlock

LAME_NINJA

not like a "mini" boss,i went him to become more like a "real boss"

well by "mini" boss I mean like the Stalker, harvester, and G3, rather than a boss in a set place.

and i dont really have any idea how that boss should act like

Well we have a suit that is less agile but more heavily armored than a traditional warframe, and is of corpus design.  So as a primary weapon you'd have either a Supra, Lanka, or some new railgun type weapon.   As a secondary, I'd assume dual Cestras, dual Detrons, or some new laser pistol design.  And as a melee weapon, probably either a Prova, Plasma Sword, or Gram. 

So perhaps you could figure out what you think would suit it best then come up with what sorts of tactics it might utilize? 

well by "mini" boss I mean like the Stalker, harvester, and G3, rather than a boss in a set place.

Well we have a suit that is less agile but more heavily armored than a traditional warframe, and is of corpus design.  So as a primary weapon you'd have either a Supra, Lanka, or some new railgun type weapon.   As a secondary, I'd assume dual Cestras, dual Detrons, or some new laser pistol design.  And as a melee weapon, probably either a Prova, Plasma Sword, or Gram. 

So perhaps you could figure out what you think would suit it best then come up with what sorts of tactics it might utilize? 

if it is a mini boss,what will you have to do to make him appear in normal missions?we got G3 and harvester for invation,stalker for killing bosses,what will you have to do to make warlord appears???? 

if it is a mini boss,what will you have to do to make him appear in normal missions?we got G3 and harvester for invation,stalker for killing bosses,what will you have to do to make warlord appears???? 

Replace the Harvester on systems that aren't run by Alad V?  After all, he was kicked out of the Corpus elite and is in exile with those loyal to him, so I can't say it really makes sense of him caring to send his expensive pets to get revenge for other Corpus factions, right?  

as for how he will act like,lets make him can use both corpus(eg,shockwave) and warframe powers.

Right but I mean cover;

Strategy-

Tactics-

Preferred weapon-

Entrance-

Taunts-

etc, etc, etc

Replace the Harvester on systems that aren't run by Alad V?  After all, he was kicked out of the Corpus elite and is in exile with those loyal to him, so I can't say it really makes sense of him caring to send his expensive pets to get revenge for other Corpus factions, right?  

Right but I mean cover;

Strategy-

Tactics-

Preferred weapon-

Entrance-

Taunts-

etc, etc, etc

NEED~~~~~ADVICESSS~~~~~

Right but I mean cover;

Strategy-

Tactics-

Preferred weapon-

Entrance-

Taunts-

etc, etc, etc

launch a force field that protect him,if the players enter the force flield,they will keep taking damage???

launch a force field that protect him,if the players enter the force flield,they will keep taking damage???

This would assist with his lack of mobility.

As for given his heavy gunner style look, I would suggest as his loadout,

Primary: Supra

Secondary: Dual Detrons.

Melee: Plasma Sword. 

From there, try to think of how he'd use them.  He is your concept, after all.  I'll assist as I can, but you've got to at least come up with themes for me to work on. 

Congratulations from me as well.  Cool to see your art get featured!  XD Hope the best towards this being considered. 

hope that will happen,but the problem is that i don't really have enough time to update my topics,since the holiday is ending and i still haven't finish my homeworks ><

I've always wondered why there wasn't a gun-based frame, or just more powers to buff your weapons. I mean, there's Saryn, but other than that there isn't much. I would definitely use something like this were it implemented into the game.

There are actually a few gun-based ideas floating around.  Mine for example is a bit older than the Warlord.  (not by much.  If you want to see it, link is here; https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/209192-warframe-concept-vixen-weapons-based-sniper-fox/ )

But yeah, gun based frames are needed.