Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heya Guys! Anyone Else Getting Absolutely #*($%%@ By Warframe Lately?

Gwyrion

Anyone else been unable to connect to warframe, the sites, the forums, or anything relating to it? I have to hide my ip to get onto this site, and my launcher refuses to connect. I love this game, but they've pulled some bullS#&$ on me here. I have missed quite a few alerts with things I have required because of this, and I have worked hours and hours to try to solve this issue, with no results. After a while, my launcher says it can't connect to the internet, but that's all that happens. Just curious to see if anyone else has this problem, because it's putting me on the brink of never playing it again an not suggesting it to any more friends of mine. Did I mention that the support page is down, so I wont be able to even get help until the 21st? I've posted in other places, but people haven't been commenting, and I have tried every single thing possible to fix it. I am not exaggerating, I spent an excess of four hours trying to fix it, with no luck. Sorry if I'm ranting, but I am getting severely irked at how hard warframe has #*($%%@ me here, and I have no other way of getting help but here.

Have you checked your firewall and security system? What I mean is that sometimes the system might suddenly start hating certain programs (In my case it was Norton hating anything relating to steam) and you'll have to access the firewall and tell it that stuff like the warframe launcher and the evolution engine is always allowed access to the Internet.

Edit: one last thing to note is that you probably would get more people responding if you put stuff like this in Players Helping Players. Could put it in General Discution but that holds the chance of getting moved by a modderator.

Edited by Armouredhunter

Warframe was recently the victim of a DDOS attack. If hiding your IP makes the forum work correctly where it was initially blocked, then DE has probably banned your block of IP addresses as being part of the DDOS attack. The only solution is to talk to support.