Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13 For The Ps4.

(PSN)Bloodedge85

They have to first get it working, then calculate the square root of the number of times they have to praise the Sony overlords that so graciously test the update, take that number and multiply it by the number of dollars Sony can make from the update. The higher the number the faster it comes out.

They have to first get it working, then calculate the square root of the number of times they have to praise the Sony overlords that so graciously test the update, take that number and multiply it by the number of dollars Sony can make from the update. The higher the number the faster it comes out.

Not a bit tue, Sony gets it done in 4-5 days.

The math would be more like: time lapse between updates (in days) minus 5 days (worst case scenario) = amount of time DE takes to get an update ready for us.

If this number is at least 6 times bigger than the amount of time needed to cert, you're looking at a healthy ps4 update, well, as healthy as it gets anyways...

The math would be more like: time lapse between updates (in days) minus 5 days (worst case scenario) = amount of time DE takes to get an update ready for us.

If this number is at least 6 times bigger than the amount of time needed to cert, you're looking at a healthy ps4 update, well, as healthy as it gets anyways...

It's interesting that the bigger the game gets the faster they approve it. DE is getting better at transfering the data from pc to ps4 version, now if only they would put in the holiday stuff. I want a candy cane :(

this ^^^

Sony gets there end done in pretty much the same amount of time, every time. the bigger the update the longer it takes for DE to get it to Sony, i have said this so many times now, but they should do smaller weekly updates, so they are effectively communicating with Sony and streamlining the updates. they would also have the opportunity to patch whatever game breaking bug happened in the last update within the week(or two weeks) instead of waiting more than a month for a large update to drop.

this ^^^

Sony gets there end done in pretty much the same amount of time, every time. the bigger the update the longer it takes for DE to get it to Sony, i have said this so many times now, but they should do smaller weekly updates, so they are effectively communicating with Sony and streamlining the updates. they would also have the opportunity to patch whatever game breaking bug happened in the last update within the week(or two weeks) instead of waiting more than a month for a large update to drop.

Couldnt agree more.

And when we receive the updates it turns into a mess in the sense of having tons of things to do and not being able to focus into something, but oh well, i thought they would have larned by now, they even said that was their plan, maybe fixing all this ddos mess and buggy u13 on the pc took all of their efforts...

As a PS4 player I dont understand why people get upset at DE about this?

When will everything be in sync?

WHEN THE GAME IS DONE.

When will Cross platform play exist?

WHEN THE GAME IS DONE.

When will the bugs be gone?

WHEN THE GAME IS DONE.

For now updates are being released to PC and PS4 as soon as they are ready to be (and most often before that).

Who cares if 12.4.6 isn't stable? It wasnt stable on PC either because its the same 12.4.6 that they had. Just wait a few weeks. You know what's coming, so prepare for it in the mean time by leveling the things you know you'll want to use.

I'm excited for U13 too, but seriously, grow up and just wait a bit

Edited by (PS4)MoriartyHaaaiii

As a PS4 player I dont understand why people get upset at DE about this?

When will everything be in sync?

WHEN THE GAME IS DONE.

When will Cross platform play exist?

WHEN THE GAME IS DONE.

When will the bugs be gone?

WHEN THE GAME IS DONE.

For now updates are being released to PC and PS4 as soon as they are ready to be (and most often before that).

Who cares if 12.4.6 isn't stable? It wasnt stable on PC either because its the same 12.4.6 that they had. Just wait a few weeks. You know what's coming, so prepare for it in the mean time by leveling the things you know you'll want to use.

I'm excited for U13 too, but seriously, grow up and just wait a bit

fanboys blahblah

It's funny the amount of complete nonsensical bullS#&$ I see on these forums spewed towards Sony when it comes to these updates. Once Sony gets the update it takes a few days TOPS as long as it's not a complete mess for it to be released to us. So when I see people asking, Why are we a month behind, and someone answers OMGURD DIDNT U KNOW BLAME SONY? I laugh every time.