Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eclipse Challenged By Angry Joe Army

SolidSp33d

I would just like to see Eclipses faces when we choose 100 taxes over them. That is one big finger.

You sir are not good with sarcasm and why they now have the disclaimer stating that it was a joke. *Congratulations*

Strange, i dont recall the AJSA having an actual presence in Warframe...

My info might be outdated though.

Anyway, victory goes to whos offering more pay. I love Joes work, but thats not going to get me to fight for him.

probably not really joe

probably not really joe

I know its not actually Joe, since i know hes playing Elder Scrolls Online at the moment.

But because of the way the Army does things, its not impossible for them to have a branch in Warframe even if Joe himself doesnt play.

I know its not actually Joe, since i know hes playing Elder Scrolls Online at the moment.

But because of the way the Army does things, its not impossible for them to have a branch in Warframe even if Joe himself doesnt play.

That's exactly the case.

he also seems very upset with Elder Scrolls as well...

he also seems very upset with Elder Scrolls as well...

I should really watch his Elder Scrolls coverage.

I personally didn't expect to much of it after having played the beta, but I should actually check out what the deal with it is.

(Wildstar masterrace tho ;3 )

its a strong review. Made me not even want to pick it up anymore... (even though I was on the considering fence)

ESO wasnt even on the table for me. I found Skyrim boring enough, i didnt want to pay monthly for what im told is basically more of that.

Edited by Dualstar