Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid And Volt

ElMarto

Lol no prob. And yes I agree that would be cool, I think warframes abilities should sometimes work together to make a new power/attack/ability whatever you wanna call it

They should, but without having to hardcode every unique combination which just becomes a pain, they should interact with a "common environment" layer as opposed to directly with each other.

First, make Volt's ability interact properly with non-Hydroid water in the environment (e.g. puddles in derelict, pools in void, streams on corpus colony, rivers on earth etc).

Then, simply make Hydroid's ability gain similar properties with the other water.

tadaa. Volt's ability should now "interact" with Hydroid's.

Just for comparison, Mag's attractor and Excal's ult works similar.  Mag's attractor simply pulls projectiles in general. Excal's ult throws projectiles. It is quite likely that the staff may not even intend the two to interact during design stage, but the interaction emerged because they both affect the generic projectile "enviromental property".

all other "interaction" between frame abilities should be done in similar manner, which will be more manageable and interesting in discovering new "combos". (I think the dev are already doing this btw)

yes... puddle is yet another undercooked feature of the game...

Y U NO SYNERGIZE Scott!?

I have to ask some hydroids in public games to stop using the stupid thing, because it just DELAYS the deaths of the enemies, and there is nothing for the rest of us to do while the hydroid is hiding enemies inside of him, in most cases it ends up protecting them! which is just absurd.

From one particular hydroid i received the answer "hydroids just wanna have fun" and his hydroid was fresh from the foundry so his damage was just ridiculous, after he did it again for like 3 more times the rest also told him how stupid it was to do that, specially against high lvl enemies, because it was in Sechura Pluto, and i was using my nekros and could not desecrate because aparently the stupid puddle also prevents desecrate from happening.