The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember's Power 4 (World On Fire)

Saint_Tan

Hello,

I have been playing Ember Prime for the last week or so.  (Usually don't play her much.) 

Is it just me, or is the animation for power # 4 (World on Fire) WAY TOO LONG?  Maybe I am just used to other frames that instantly (relatively) pull it off, but oh my.  50% of the time (yes, 1 in 2 castings) I get killed in mid-animation. 

Maybe my play style/slow reflexes just weren't made to play Ember - but it is kind of frustrating. 

I have next to zero problems for pulling off ultimate powers for Saryn, Ash, Frost, Hyroid, Rhino, Excalibur...

Just wondering if this is a an occurrence for anyone else as well.

The only other Warframe that has a long ulti casting animation would be trinity, but that is offset by the success of the ulti healing you back to full anyways.

Well, just try not to use when you are obviously taking heavy fire. Retreat to cover to activate it or activate it right before/near entering a large group of enemies. Accelerant may help as well, with the short stun.

It's because you can use her ult while moving. Need to give other players a chance. 

uh no you can't

it has a 2.2 cast time while stationary.

sure u can move once its cast. but its the same ammount of dmg...just over a longer period of time.

or you can get the same dmg instantly and recast for even more burst dmg

Edited by Arenta

She can run around after casting world of fire. It lasts awhile unlike many 4th powers which are instant or near instant, should be effected by range, and duration mods as well. So hide behind cover, shoot around corners, and use accelerant to get more out of WoF. It stuns all mobs it hits in the radius briefly and de-buffs them. De-buffed enemies will take massive increase from all sources of fire damage. To bad most people don't use pure fire damage because it effects very few mob types.

Edited by gamefreak9149

I think it's supposed to be apart of her "mage" character aspect.

That's also why they added the mod, Natural Talent. Reduces cast speed by half at max.

Nekros has a very long cast time, as well. Each frame is different.

The only other Warframe that has a long ulti casting animation would be trinity, but that is offset by the success of the ulti healing you back to full anyways.

Well, just try not to use when you are obviously taking heavy fire. Retreat to cover to activate it or activate it right before/near entering a large group of enemies. Accelerant may help as well, with the short stun.

Long ulti casting animation....ok...U forgot Nekros... =P