Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brokk Hammer In Melee 2.0

Dogoframe

Currently the Brokk Hammer skin for the Fragor keeps its old description, which mentions a Charge Speed penalty, in Melee 2.0, where Charge Attacks do not exist anymore.

Feedback: I believe the text should be changed to reflect whatever change was made to the skin, if any.

If any Mod feels that this thread can be improved upon please contact me.

Update: Warframe got another update, Brokk Hammer skin description still mentions 10% CHARGE SPEED penalty.

Feedback: Following the example set by the Spare Parts mod, the skin could use a new description, preferably explaining to players what it does in reality.

Update 13.2 came and so did Hotfix 13.2.1 and many items still mention Charge Attacks in their description, including the Brokk Hammer skin, a cosmetic with wrongly advertised stats offered for 75 plat in the market.

Charge speed has changed to Channeling efficiency.  Charge damage has changed to Channeling damage.  This isn't complicated, folks. 

Source, if you please? Also, does knowing that inform a potential buyer of the skin of its current ingame effects?

Source, if you please? Also, does knowing that inform a potential buyer of the skin of its current ingame effects?

All mods (except Rending Strike) that gave Charge stats had them changed to Channeling stats instead.  I have yet to record empirical data on the Brokk skin's effect but it appears to behave as one would expect.  

Which is exactly my point. Not only the description is wrong, but the skin is still for sale and there is no official word about what it does, making it impossible for a player who doesnt use the forums AND searches for it to know what they are buying for 75 plat.

• 2 weeks later...

13.2.4 situation update:

- Description is still misleading, all other weapons that have Charge Attacks mentioned in their descriptions are also still wrong. No DE employee or member of the Dev team has posted anything about what the 75 Plat skin actually does.

I can say that DE (or at least one of its employees) is aware of the matter and this very thread. I will not get into details from the reply as my last message was read, but remains unanswered.

Still, if there was initiative to fix grammar in some descriptions, why not take advantage of that to fix items that are still being sold with misleading and erroneous descriptions in the Market?

I stand by my belief that the ones who actually communicate with the playerbase have no idea of the numbers for the Channeling mechanic, and even it they wish to clarify them for us, they cant.

Update 13.4.0 was released, bringing another melee weapon with it.

Meanwhile, all weapons that have the extinct Charge Mechanic in their descriptions are STILL wrong, and still being sold, and no DE employee has given any explanation about them yet.