The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ceres Rain

Hixlysss

I love the new tile set, I love playing it, I haven't been able to play on it much because my buddy who runs a self baking potatoe for a PC can't run on ceres because the rain hits his PC hard. Everywhere else is fine, he can run smoothly, stable, but Ceres just hits him hard and he can't play.

To those saying "He is runing a self baking potatoe, that's why!" Except everywhere else, EVERYWHERE, is fine. It's until we reach the rain.

All I can really suggest is an option to turn it off, because personally, the rain is...okay, but it's visual "noise" for me and distracting and I'd personally like it disabled, My buddy want's some way to turn it off, or for it to be way better optimized, so he can play with me on Ceres.

I love the new tile set, I love playing it, I haven't been able to play on it much because my buddy who runs a self baking potatoe for a PC can't run on ceres because the rain hits his PC hard. Everywhere else is fine, he can run smoothly, stable, but Ceres just hits him hard and he can't play.

To those saying "He is runing a self baking potatoe, that's why!" Except everywhere else, EVERYWHERE, is fine. It's until we reach the rain.

All I can really suggest is an option to turn it off, because personally, the rain is...okay, but it's visual "noise" for me and distracting and I'd personally like it disabled, My buddy want's some way to turn it off, or for it to be way better optimized, so he can play with me on Ceres.

Not to mention the lightning bolt strikes spiking the FPS. They are a neat hazard on Ceres and it's pretty hilarious to see a group of grineer who, by chance are standing near an explosive barrel, get hit by the bolt which blows up the barrel aswell, causing a neat display of fireworks, but...

Optimization. Please and thank you.

Have you tired lowering your particle effects, it will reduce the amount of rain, though not by much.  I have performance problems on cere's shipyards as well but only in large open rooms where not much is being culled.

Have you tired lowering your particle effects, it will reduce the amount of rain, though not by much.  I have performance problems on cere's shipyards as well but only in large open rooms where not much is being culled.

They run a potatoe. Everything is either off or on low. I have confirmed this with them several times.

I myself can run the game on max everything just fine.