Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Rewards

joshhenz

this has been bugging me lately in Survival missions when the rewards are always identical.

For instance, I was in a tower 3 survival for 35 minutes and for my 10 minute, 15, 30 and 35 reward it was a boar prime main BP -__- and this isnt even the first time it's done this (once i got 3 spare parts mods and 5 provoked mods). 

Well anyway I just wanted to know if people experienced the same issue and that it may need to be addressed. 

Though one may say that true random means you can get the same thing but... first of all you are not playing lottery, you have an agent acting in the background getting all these things for you (according to Lotus), thus one could say it feels... weird to find the same stuff all the time. Especially when you get out with 6+ Provoked mod, 6x 1000-1500 credit rewards or whatnot.

I understand that getting everything you "want"/"need" would murder the survivals (and voids) but not getting Anything useful does the same thing, only in spades. Now instead of getting everything after playing X missions, a ton of people around me (my clan for example) have a tendency to think twice before even starting a void mission, survival and defense in particular. These two take a lot of time but they have a main advantage which I admit and like: you can forfeit the mission if the rewards were worthless. And guess what, that's what we do most of the time. Even if we go above 60 minutes or 25 waves, we usually end up getting practically garbage. That takes away your motivation to start again, very, very fast. In case of Defense you have to even deal with the fact that you don't get the previous rewards. In other missions you can at least rush to the end, so less of a letdown to get nothing remotely useful than spending an hour of your life to get the same result.

( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79196-concepts-of-mine-consumables-merchant-gambler-and-void-cause-i-like-that/#entry863293 first part. )

this has been bugging me lately in Survival missions when the rewards are always identical.

For instance, I was in a tower 3 survival for 35 minutes and for my 10 minute, 15, 30 and 35 reward it was a boar prime main BP -__- and this isnt even the first time it's done this (once i got 3 spare parts mods and 5 provoked mods). 

Well anyway I just wanted to know if people experienced the same issue and that it may need to be addressed. 

Could be worse.  I got 3 Fang Prime Blades, 2 Boar Prime Blueprints Reaper Prime Handle, then on min 35 I got Rare 5 fusion core and on min 40 I got an UNCOMMON 5 fusion core.

Then RNG graced me with some luck the next 40 min run.

2 Ember Prime Helmets, 1 Frost Prime Helmet, 1 Rhino Prime Chassis, 2 Fang Prime Blades, Dakra Prime Blade, Forma Blueprint.

Could be worse.  I got 3 Fang Prime Blades, 2 Boar Prime Blueprints Reaper Prime Handle, then on min 35 I got Rare 5 fusion core and on min 40 I got an UNCOMMON 5 fusion core.

Then RNG graced me with some luck the next 40 min run.

2 Ember Prime Helmets, 1 Frost Prime Helmet, 1 Rhino Prime Chassis, 2 Fang Prime Blades, Dakra Prime Blade, Forma Blueprint.

Now that you mention it. I've not seen a Forma since U13 hits, and I do Void runs all the time. Hmmmm..