Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Needs Dex Furis

<.<  Because all else equal, the Dex is directly superior to the Akfuris.  So comparing a 4-forma Ak to a 0-forma Dex, sure, the Ak is better, but 4-forma the Dex and it'll be better.  >.>

Do you ever have ammo difficulties with those beastly Dakka Guns?  If I'm reading that right, you should empty the mag in like 1.5 seconds.  I can't imagine how you don't have ammo problems.

Amuses me how your reload is almost twice the time it takes to empty the mag.

Oh, also, Dex looks a bit cooler.  =P

Show me

These aren't my strongest sidearms but they are my favorite because I can alter the damage for each faction.   Mainly because the Gremlin's damage are even across the board.

For example.

MPfSOFR.jpg

You could replace No Return and Magnum Force for either more Elements or Fire rate but it's up to you.  I slapped on No Return to show you how you can mod them for a given faction.

Edit:  Also comparing my build to his Furis...I think I'm in the lead no?

Edited by Ishki88

But with the gremlins if you shoot at a moving enemy you wont hit them 

>Assuming I don't know how to shoot a moving target.

Edit:  And why are people going to a website showing their "builds" instead of screen capping in game?  Are we hiding something here? ; )

Edited by Ishki88

I was about to post my Viral Brakk but Viral isn't what it used to be ;_;  Plus the Brakk has major fall off damage to the point you will need to be mid to close range to even see it's true power.   Which isn't a hard task if you have the right Warframe equipped with the Brakk (Booben for example)

Edit:  Also I don't understand the Corro/Blast build.  I'm assuming it's for Grineer?  I don't understand why you need high blast damage for grineer.....I beliee my Marelok would take down a the Grineer faster.....Blast against Grineer would just help you take less fire since it knocks them down...but I would rather rely on Impact and proc than blast ..sadly my Marelok only has 2 forma :/

ETCxV59.png

Edited by Ishki88

I was about to post my Viral Brakk but Viral isn't what it used to be ;_;  Plus the Brakk has major fall off damage to the point you will need to be mid to close range to even see it's true power.   Which isn't a hard task if you have the right Warframe equipped with the Brakk (Booben for example)

Edit:  Also I don't understand the Corro/Blast build.  I'm assuming it's for Grineer?  I don't understand why you need high blast damage for grineer.....I beliee my Marelok would take down a the Grineer faster.....Blast against Grineer would just help you take less fire since it knocks them down...but I would rather rely on Impact and proc than blast ..sadly my Marelok only has 2 forma :/

Blast can help knocking down heavy enemies and give u a breath.

The brakk is basically a hand cannon not a rapid firing beast like my vipers posted above

Rapid Firing Beast? Enjoying wasting ur ammo and damage efficient.

Ishki88 already did (3 posts above)

And all I can say is... Should I even go for the brakk? Or simply forma my marelock?

Do you want to deal with fall off damage or do you want to see your damage done with each hit you make (hit-scan)

They are both monsters......me personally I would go with Marelock....butttttttttttttttt........i suspect a AkMarelok soon...doubt we will EVER see AkBrakk