Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pve] Duel Room

Xadriar

I dig the Dueling Room dojos already have. They're the go-to place for fair PvP matchups, as they should be. However, i was wondering why there's no room in the dojo dedicated for PvE duels? 

Picture it:

The PvE duel room would be bigger than its PvP counterpart (since bosses keep getting revamped into giant creatures), and it would have a terminal in the arena. You walk in, hit the terminal, select a boss enemy you wish to fight against, and the match begins. You can't edit the health or shields of the boss, and upon death they don't drop anything. It's just a nice sparring partner for when no one else is in the dojo to pvp against.

Additionally, if you want to test a new weapon or mod configuration real fast you can do so in that room without going into a mission to do so, just to be hit with a Mission Abandoned penalty count on your Player Profile.

Thoughts?

Edited by Xadriar

Its a pretty well thought off idea.

It wouldn`t really need that much work since de has the models for the enemies already, you just need a room to put them in.

+1

Exactly what i thought too, but something tells me there would be more work involved.

Why stop there? A general "Combat Sim" room would be a fantastic addition to the dojos in general.

It would allow players to test out damage figures without running a mission. Not exactly saving time, but if they added a forge of sorts which allowed you to change mods whilst in the dojo....

Well then it would make stat comparison a lot easier and theory-crafting for not just solo builds, but co-op builds too!

Sounds brilliant.