Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easiest Way To Get Warframes?

LJHGreenBolt

Question

Hi, is there any other easy way to get all the items in the market besides buying ANY platinum as I have looked at the shop and it is pretty ridicolous paying $200 for that many platinum. I wouldn't mind paying $200 for 12 years of membership but come on, that's like $200 in Xbox Live codes 

8 answers to this question

Welcome to warframe xD

You can get EVERYTHING in this game for free, with the exception of cosmetics. Look the frames up on the wiki. Most frames drop parts from bosses, which you then build with materials from missions. Buy the blueprint for credits, then construct the frame :D

Some frames are aquired differently, but all can be obtained for free. Happy hunting.

Almost everything in the game (Apart from color schemes and a few other things) can be acquired in game with no platinum. It just requires some patience.

I have never spent a single platinum on a warframe. I have purchased colors, slots and cosmetics though, but never on purchasing a Warframe.

Edited by Izeck

If you're dead set on not buying Platinum, even with a 20-75% discount (obtainable through login rewards), the only advice I can give you is play.  A lot.  Warframe is, as they say, a Play2Win game, or a Pay2Play2WinFaster (I quite forget where I stole that one from).  Crafting every weapon, Frame, and Sentinel in the game is likely to take you quite a while, as DE continues to add new content.  As my compatriots above stated, some patience and a few visits to the wiki should set you on the right path.

Happy hunting, Tenno.

Easy way to get warframes??! have you tried playing the game?... getting warframes is the easiest thing ever... with the exception of Vauban which is locked behind alerts the rest are all VERY easy, including nekros that drops from Lephantis, i got him on 3 runs 1 part per run and Lephantis was a walk on the park easy, do some research before rushing into conclussions.