The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Weapon Mod Idea

DudeManThingDude

I really love the corpus style of gameplay and their weapons! But there should be a mod to increase projectile speed as that is kinda an issue for me and other players. Like maybe level 1 25% faster and maxed 225% faster! Or maybe like for the flux rifle a mod that increases range such as like level one 20% longer and maxed 200% longer than 25 yards so it will be like 75 for long range! Just some friendly advice to corpus weapons! :D

Let's put it like this

Gorgon has 23 base damage. Supra has 34 base damage.

The Corpus weaponry appears to trade hitscan properties for raw damage. Giving supra more projectile speed would just make it a Dex Gorgon Wraith Prime Vandal.. Kinda. Just overpowered.

Let's put it like this

The Corpus weaponry appears to trade hitscan properties for raw damage. Giving supra more projectile speed would just make it a Dex Gorgon Wraith Prime Vandal.. Kinda. Just overpowered.

Except you'd be wasting a mod slot on supra that you could use for something else on the gorgon. I'm sure if such a mod existed, the pros would never use it and just adjust to suras travel time, freeing up the slot.

Let's put it like this

You're spending a mod slot. And a travel time mod can be compensated with skill, so it's not a real difference if you are True Pro TennoTM

And Supra is already known to suck.