Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Weapon Concept: Japanese War Fan (Dual And Single)

Aka_Miso

I made quite a few of Warframe concepts but this is my first weapon concept all thanks to the op of this thread here

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/215317-new-weapon-japanese-war-fan/

Single fan-this weapon has throwing capability but it's more melee based

Stats

Impact-10

Puncture-5

Slash-30

Charge-100

Charge speed-0.8

Flight speed-15m/s

Spin-150

Leap-50

Wall-110

Firerate-1.1

Crit-1.5x/7.5%

Status-10%

Stamina-7

Dual fans-these weapons are even more melee based while the throw function is a simple, they circle around like ( ) and come back through the center in a straight line it cant bounce it but when its comeing back it goes through everything and the range is smaller it only goes about 1/2 of the glaive distance

Stats

Impact-15

Puncture-2

Slash-60

Charge-100

Charge speed-1

Flight speed-12m/s

Spin-200

Leap-75

Wall-160

Firerate-1.2

Crit-2x/10%

Stamina-9

I think that covers everything what do you think

I like this idea, although a bit conflicted. Don't get me wrong, I like this idea, but, after playing almost all the Mortal Kombat games growing up, this keep creeping into my mind:

kitana.jpg

Also, there are no charge attacks anymore. I miss them a little... had to find Crushing Ruin for my Jat Kittag so it can do its special smash's spin effects.

+1 though! I hope it's silent when thrown and gets put into the game. Now,... which fem-frame will look cool with fans? Saryn? Ember? Trinity(lol)?

I like this idea, although a bit conflicted. Don't get me wrong, I like this idea, but, after playing almost all the Mortal Kombat games growing up, this keep creeping into my mind:

-snip-

Also, there are no charge attacks anymore. I miss them a little... had to find Crushing Ruin for my Jat Kittag so it can do its special smash's spin effects.

+1 though! I hope it's silent when thrown and gets put into the game. Now,... which fem-frame will look cool with fans? Saryn? Ember? Trinity(lol)?

Rhino and charge attacks were left on glaive and kestrel these weapon can be thrown the same way

Other than for the point that dual swords don't show up as doing 2x damage in-game, fairly nice to see, generally speaking outside of the impracticality of them they are something I like, though I see them being more of a fashion purpose than a true weapon... then again I guess that's the point, isn't it? 

Still, a +1 from me. 

I would LOVE to see the noble idle animation be just you standing there and take out your fan(s) and start cooling yourself down with it, and the agile idle animation have you hide most of the face of the warframe with the fan(s) but you're able to see a small part of the face :3