The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amprex, A Ai Fire Control Weapon With Higher Dps Than Human Aim Wapon

cary2010haha

Have you seen the video of the Amprex? It looks like it'll be pretty short ranged. As described in another thread it's the anti phage. I bet it'll be more like a shot gun than a midrange rifle.

They fulfill different niches. Though I can't be fire since I HAVENT USED IT. Which if this were just a normal gun you could argue I didn't need to, but this weapon isn't a normal gun.

It's not auto aim, and it dumps ammo like there's no tomorrow so it's not comparable to Ogris over time, not by a mile. I used 20-30 ammo packs just trying to test the darn thing.

I feel your pain brother, easily used 100 ammo packs getting it halfway thru the fourth forma grinding the Pluto Dark Sector last night. Generally pleased with it and as I am able to fit more mods into it I find the ammo conservation gets better. Threw on a rifle scavenger aura too since my Banshee had a dash polarity already and not really having those problems as of when I got off last night. Very pleased with my Synapse 2.0.

Edited by Sedant

After playing with the Amprex, I can tell it's nothing like the Synaps, infact, it shouldn't even be compared to each other. Sure they both do elemental damage, but that's it.

Both weapons have two different roles.

Amprex has been extremely difficult for me to handle, for several reasons:

1. Can't get the feel for the damage (Target and chained target)

2. This is by no means a weapon you should hold and longer than 1 second, unless it's a real tank.

3. Annoying aim because random bolts animations

4. I constantly run out of ammo, no matter what mission.

BUT, it does a good job while it's working.

After playing with the Amprex, I can tell it's nothing like the Synaps, infact, it shouldn't even be compared to each other. Sure they both do elemental damage, but that's it.

Both weapons have two different roles.

Amprex has been extremely difficult for me to handle, for several reasons:

1. Can't get the feel for the damage (Target and chained target)

2. This is by no means a weapon you should hold and longer than 1 second, unless it's a real tank.

3. Annoying aim because random bolts animations

4. I constantly run out of ammo, no matter what mission.

BUT, it does a good job while it's working.

1. you don;t nned to feel the damge, because it's for enemy.

2. well means it kill's quick, OP DPS.

3. you don;t need to aim as i use my friend's plat. bought Amprex, it's totally auto aim.

4. forma 5 time as the sypnaps super cirt mod way , easliy RMB and run T3E without stop and no ammo problem.

3. you don;t need to aim as i use my friend's plat. bought Amprex, it's totally auto aim.

4. forma 5 time as the sypnaps super cirt mod way , easliy RMB and run T3E without stop and no ammo problem.

Video or it didnt happen. 

1. i think you missunderstood what he meant, language barrier issues i guess

2. not at all. not all enemies have huge healthpools most guns already dispatch the common cannon fodder. enemies that take more than one burst are the heavies of each faction (and those start to get really spongy passed lvl 20

3. no its not, the enemy has to be in your center croshair to be hit by the beam that actually does the arcing. if you shoot into a cluster of enemies it might seem like its auto aiming but thats just the virtue of having lots of bodies in a pile where missing isnt even in the remotest of possabillities

4. ALL weapons become a T3E RMB run when you throw that much forma at them (personally i try to mod a weapon as efficient as possible without forma)

You know, balance discussions are important and sometimes, nerfs are needed.

But have you even used the weapon?  Do you even know how it operates?

You are shame to balance design.  I am disappointed.

Are you the one who wants to nerf the dragon nikana? Lmao your criticising him really:) i cant help but notice your balance post about the dragon nikana isnt reasonable :p

Edited by (PS4)devinhot

wow, dont  go full retard yo

1. Feel for damage has a different meaning

2. No.... not what i meant

3. what you smoking

4. ...

Edited by Kubikuroh

wow, dont  go full retard yo

1. Feel for damage has a different meaning

No, i know wat you want to say, but in WF you can't feel how damage works on enemies, only the hit kills or not, just about numbers. 

no matter how many damage you done to the enemy and kill it, it just die, is won't blow away or blown to pieces. 

and "blow away or blown to pieces" effect is about damage type but not damage itself, slash type blown enemy to pieces, and the bolt blow away them, no matter 1 damage or 10000 damage you do to them.

that's why i said we don't feel the damage, but the enemies.