Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limit Alliances To 2 Active Rails!

-FrostByte-

wow..................................... obviously someone didn't read... Siphoning man... don't TLDR me. Just read the damn post.

I did read it, and I felt it was not worth any merit. Same with the idea of clan/alliance skill trees. So if you want the resources get off your &#! and steal the sectors.

I did read it, and I felt it was not worth any merit. Same with the idea of clan/alliance skill trees. So if you want the resources get off your &#! and steal the sectors.

I rather just keep doing the Tenno thing... I mean we do it to grineer, and Corpus wouldn't it be more logical to not directly conflict with tenno? I mean I am in a big alliance, but I feel wasting time on the solar rail wars is pointless right now in its undeveloped stage, and with literally nothing else to do but repeat the same action. Casual players don't have time for that unless there was more action involved, and tactical planning before hand. Planning for everyone to be on at the same time IS NOT TACTICAL PLANNING. That's praying for convenience. I lead an alliance of casual players who are satisfied with getting involved when we please. We wanted to do the solar rail war, but there wasn't a lot to do with it. So we resigned ourselves to randomly helping people in a mercenary fashion. It just be more interesting if we could help in other ways outside of just attacking. Besides I don't need the resources... As M'Quve said "We're good for another ten years, at least!"

Edited by Arlayn

Well, it's not Eclipse fault if small clans/alliance keep going at them instead of acquiring and exploiting easier targets first...

It's like a new player starting Warframe and going after Lephantis with his MK1-Braton. Yeah, doesn't make sense.

Well, it's not Eclipse fault if small clans/alliance keep going at them instead of acquiring and exploiting easier targets first...

It's like a new player starting Warframe and going after Lephantis with his MK1-Braton. Yeah, doesn't make sense.

what are you talking about? I do that all the time. Go to Mercury. Grab a new person. Introduce them to Lephantis and they become so starry eyed! I give them some space in the fight. Let them get the feel of how hard it is, and then leap in epically, and give them that goal to be epic...

.......but I feel wasting time on the solar rail wars is pointless right now in its undeveloped stage, and with literally nothing else to do but repeat the same action..........

so people come to the forums to wasting time complaining about eclipse. like others have said either put up or shut up. if people don't want to repeat the same old boring actions then they have no right to complain.

so people come to the forums to wasting time complaining about eclipse. like others have said either put up or shut up. if people don't want to repeat the same old boring actions then they have no right to complain.

I wasn't complaining about eclipse. I just see another chance to voice my opinion, an suggestions on solar rail. An opportunist should never skip a good chance!

Edited by Arlayn

I wasn't complaining about eclipse. I just see another chance to voice my opinion, an suggestions on solar rail. An opportunist should never skip a good chance!

I guess I should have been more specific, that wasn't towards you directly. That's the mentality a lot of people have. There have been a few threads about the big bad eclipse but yet, they don't want to lift a finger to do anything about it except complain on the forums.

I guess I should have been more specific, that wasn't towards you directly. That's the mentality a lot of people have. There have been a few threads about the big bad eclipse but yet, they don't want to lift a finger to do anything about it except complain on the forums.

or use it as a wonderful chance to throw out some cool suggestions... Just saying... Take advantage of something bad, and make it good.