The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bad Performance On "grineer" Tilesets

TioMegaManX

I was on Ceres doing a survival mission and I thought it was lag, but after a few other runs on the shipyard and forest tileset I saw a serious framerate drop, tried to lower my settings and I could basically go from 60 to 39 FPS by just staring at the toxin injector or the other side of a big room on the shipyards, I thought it was the rain but just the day before I had no such problem, my drivers are up to date and I played on different tilesets without framerate issues.

The Shipyard and the Jungle could use some bonus optimization indeed, but the Asteroid and the Galleon feel fine to me.

Yeah, those maps being "enclosed" seem to be more stable, the "outdoor" ones are horrible for my performance, the corpus ones with snow barely make a dent on my framerate though.

Yeah, those maps being "enclosed" seem to be more stable, the "outdoor" ones are horrible for my performance, the corpus ones with snow barely make a dent on my framerate though.

There are a few moments where I can feel a bit of a drop in framerate and that's around the more watery areas, on the Snow Planet, but that's just water being water.

Edited by Ammolds

appolondorus grineer map survival last crashed happen there for me when it was u11

now its back on this u13 update hotfix, wanted to show evolution handler ticket but even evolution crash report also crashes and i sometime just freeze and thats it lol.