Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Help Needed. Thank You

DeathDiablo

Hello. Do you know is Warframe haveing some problems at the moment?

I ask as I am haveing problems with it and I don't know where the problem is.

It used to run just fine before (ok few kicks here and there but nothing big) and now for some time I have even stronger laptop and faster internet connection than I used to and it takes a very long time to load and when I join my friend it first kicks me out and than they have to reinvite me. And once I join at first the game is like stuck and from time to time it just stops. Like it needs to load things in every new room and it takes a while.

The problem is that I have few friends (2 of them) that have slower internet connection speed and one of them even have a very old computer and it works fine for them. (I don't know the specifications)

My game ID is DeathDiablo (not sure is it needed) and I don't mind the problems as you have one of the best games ever created and I hope to play it when I'm 80

If the problem is with the server I don't mind waiting a till it is good again. Warframe is worth the wait and if the problem is with the server do you know when it might be ok again?.

But if there is no problem with the game than that means the problem is somewhere on my end. And would be thankful if you could help me find out what is the problem.

Thank you very much and I love your game.

My laptop statistics:

Processor Intel® Core i5-3230M CUP @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 4 GB

System type 64 bit

AMD Radeon HD 7650M Intel® HD Graphics 4000

Internet speed test done at: http://www.speedtest.net/

Ping: 14 ms Download speed: 10.42 Mbps Upload speed: 0.70 Mbps

When i try to go to support.warframe.com I get the following note

This is probably not the site you are looking for!

You attempted to reach support.warframe.com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as *.zendesk.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of support.warframe.com.

You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

The Digital Extreme (DE) support use zendesk, an external provider of professional solutions for customer service, so everything is alright. Your browser/ an extension / your antivirus detected the redirection as suspicious with your settings and informed you of it. False positive, this time.
When i go to my support page, i get this url too: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us .

Edited by Yaer

"AMD Radeon HD & Intel HD"

You have these 2 graphic cards installed? That seems weird to me. Given you CPU, I guess you meant only the Intel HD?

Are your graphic drivers up-to-date?

Do you have the problem you mention when you join public random missions? (not your friends)

The problem can come from them if their computers+connections are crappy. ^^

Do you have problems of loading when running other games?

Edit: Oh, 'found this:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Display-and-Video/Incompatibility-Issue-Intel-HD-Graphics-4000-amp-AMD-Radeon/td-p/2540769

Could help, but try to test if you have the issue with public random mission, first. (to see if the problem is with you or your friends).

It seems the guy with the issue in the hp forum had to make a clean install of both the latest drivers. (i.e: uninstall+reinstall both).

Edited by Yaer

"AMD Radeon HD & Intel HD"

You have these 2 graphic cards installed? That seems weird to me. Given you CPU, I guess you meant only the Intel HD?

Intel doesn't make mobile CPUs without integrated graphics anymore. Many laptops with discrete GPUs have switchable graphics options so the Intel IGP can handle low power work, or be used on battery, while the more powerful AMD or NVIDIA GPU can be used in games, or while plugged in.

He has both, and this is not unusual.

Intel doesn't make mobile CPUs without integrated graphics anymore. Many laptops with discrete GPUs have switchable graphics options so the Intel IGP can handle low power work, or be used on battery, while the more powerful AMD or NVIDIA GPU can be used in games, or while plugged in.

He has both, and this is not unusual.

Yep, I was not familiar with this. I saw this by reading here and there today.

Thank you for your confirmation. :)