Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unacceptable Orokin Vault Issue

Saenol

Dragon Keys are expended permanently if used and then the host quits the game. This is a problem because the host doesn't always tell you that they are quitting and quitting is automatic failure, not a host migration due to the nature of Derelict Keys.

I bring this up because I was recently in a Vault run group, where I used my Bleeding Dragon Key to open the vault and obtain the artifact, but later ran into a bugged door just before the mission exit. The host quit the game, we all failed the mission, and my key was lost, for nothing...because of an issue with the game that prevented progress through no fault of our own.

This is unacceptable. It's one thing for a bug to result in wasted time and lost progress, but quite another for a mission bug to deprive me of inventory items that I had before entering the mission.

I'm not out much, but if these bugs can happen (and they can), and if a host can unilaterally fail a mission for me, I should not have my annoyance compounded by having them effectively destroy my resources and Void Keys.

Are Dragon Keys really so hard to come by that this is unacceptable?

It wouldn't matter if they rained from the sky on Ceres.

I am perfectly content to be punished for my own failures, but I should not be punished for the game's failings. It's a matter of principle.