Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Desert Online : It Looks Awesome ( Warning A Lot Of Pictures)

Deidaku

Has anyone heard seen or read about this game?

It looks jaw droppingly goood :O

I'm usually not interested into mmos  except PSO2 ( especially after ESO launched -_- ) 

Gamplay video : 

Black-Desert-Online-61.jpg

13.jpg

ob_4ea9f3_669751476692095043.gif

black-desert-jan-012.gif

669748397466291784.gif

SimplisticFreshJenny.gif

It's a Korean MMO I think

Bur watching the gameplay footage.....it's just so pretty :O

What do you guys think?

Edited by Deidaku

Let's wait for it to never come out in EU/NA like Blade and Soul...

Or PSO2 for that matter...

but it's confirmed for this game

they haven't found a publisher yet

I have hope as long as it isn't 

PwE , Gameforge , Nexxon , Or Zenimax.

Does steam count as a publisher?

Or PSO2 for that matter...

but it's confirmed for this game

they haven't found a publisher yet

I have hope as long as it isn't 

PwE , Gameforge , Nexxon , Or Zenimax.

Does steam count as a publisher?

Steam isn't a publisher. It isn't confirmed for real until they find a publisher...

Edited by Grulos

very uninspired and cliché designs. just a lot of "quality" meh, big meh.

Big meh?

have you seen the gameplay? maybe it's not groundbreaking but it's certainaly not meh :p   ESO is meh for instance XD

By designs you mean just the basic character models? You should check out the full creation video 

i'll put up the link.

I stumbled across some videos of this game the other day, looks amazing.  Massive amounts of potential.  The videos I watched show a multitude of minigames related to crafting/harvesting and such which could be good, could be bad.  Also appeared that there were town-sim elements like building/managing your own town or something.  But the combat itself just looks like the most fluid and polished of any of the korean action-mmo's to date.  That, along with a real open-world and what hopefully is a ton of other non half-baked activities makes this my new most wanted mmo.  Oh, mounted combat also with carriage raiding lol.  Really seems like they are trying to cram everything and the kitchen sink into this.  I just hope I will get to play it sometime before it becomes irrelevant...

I stumbled across some videos of this game the other day, looks amazing.  Massive amounts of potential.  The videos I watched show a multitude of minigames related to crafting/harvesting and such which could be good, could be bad.  Also appeared that there were town-sim elements like building/managing your own town or something.  But the combat itself just looks like the most fluid and polished of any of the korean action-mmo's to date.  That, along with a real open-world and what hopefully is a ton of other non half-baked activities makes this my new most wanted mmo.  Oh, mounted combat also with carriage raiding lol.  Really seems like they are trying to cram everything and the kitchen sink into this.  I just hope I will get to play it sometime before it becomes irrelevant...

And there's a housing system as well O_O

Too much stuff X)

I'm wondering if it's gonna be Pay once  & la GW2  , or subscritpion based (I hope not F2P please oh god no no no not black desert F2P)