The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Sorry, LiDS can't really progress without my attention, and all the RP time I have is focused on Call of the Faithful.

Temperance, just post it here, I can't think of a good way to put it in the IC thread.

Edited by SnaleKing

A strange man hacking into the news system sends in a transmission

???:I am Crow

???:I oppose your foolish notion, equality? Is that really what the system needs? Pathetic

???:I WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO YOUR LORDS, I DECLARE WAR!!!!

---transmission out---

Bad idea. The Church literally ate the last ship that tried to fight them, and now they have the full protection of the Lotus.

Thanks for giving Cardina something to vent at, though! Enjoy being the Derelict's stress ball.

Edited by SnaleKing

Message from the Lotus:

By unanimous vote of the Tenno High Council, with the blessings of the Lotus, the Church of the Ascension is hereby accorded the status of Storm Clan, with all the rights and privileges attendant thereon.  Unprovoked attacks upon the Church of the Ascension, its bases, or its members by members or proxies of any other faction or entity will result in formal inquiry, and/or accord the attacker the status of enemy to all Tenno, to be dealt with as deemed fit by operatives in the field, dependent on circumstances.  Likewise, an unprovoked attack by the Church of the Ascension, its members, or its proxies on any other Tenno individual or installation will result in formal inquiry and/or a declaration of renegade status.

Also, at the personal recommendation of Tenno Temperance, all active surveillance operations pertaining to the Church of the Ascension have been suspended indefinitely.  [Worm and keyhole file cache locations embedded]  Furthermore, Tenno Temperance has been reassigned as the High Council's temporary liaison to the Church of the Ascension, to provide assistance where necessary on their behalf, and that of the Lotus.

By the Code, it is done.

Edit: For all those playing Lotus characters, this message was sent to the Church based on the report Temperance made right before all the new characters started arriving.  It will have gone out on general channels by now, so reading it might help you keep your characters from doing anything rash.

Edited by Temperance000

Oh, that's true. Cardina only filtered it for Temperance though, she watched the madness and made it dance for her. That's her perfect world, after all, Chaos made Order by her control, while others may only marvel and despair.

Temperance would feel how much Cardina enjoyed it. He may find it worrisome.

Soooooo is Arkas just not going to react to it?

Edited by SnaleKing

Oh, that's true. Cardina only filtered it for Temperance though, she watched the madness and made it dance for her. That's her perfect world, after all, Chaos made Order by her control, while others may only marvel and despair.

Temperance would feel how much Cardina enjoyed it. He may find it worrisome.

Or not, since he wasn't exactly his normal self at that point.  Being linked to Cardina and under a lot of stress, the two of them were probably very close to thinking in tandem.  He did note that her venting was "unorthodox," but otherwise, the worry will probably come later.

I have a really big post to make since everyone has been in a frenzy the past hour or two. Seriously, please stop for a few minutes so I can finish this post without it becoming even  more mountainous.

Edited by Sumika1204

I got Miho's training, Sumika, don't worry about it.

I had already typed that part up but since I had so many to reply to and I much prefer making one big post to many smaller ones, it didn't turn out so well. Also, someone needs to let Revel72 know that the Corpus haven't even arrived yet.

I had already typed that part up but since I had so many to reply to and I much prefer making one big post to many smaller ones, it didn't turn out so well. Also, someone needs to let Revel72 know that the Corpus haven't even arrived yet.

Known already and edited the post. Ansilm is waiting and currently nearly finding himself being half way sitting duck at space.

Edited by Revel72