Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Just did. And it doesn't matter all that much since my characters aren't Lotus operatives. Their clan follow their own path and does what the think is right. They don't trust the Lotus much but does cooperate from time to time when their current goals happen to be similar or the same. 

Can someone please tell me if there are any characters left in the cafeteria. There are so many character running around now that I'm having a hard time remembering where everyone are.

And since my characters arrived right before the explosion and they're gonna do some snooping around, are anyone going to be suspicious about them? 

Temperance might if he catches them.  He is technically a Lotus spy.

Hey all.  Sorry for not mentioning myself before, but rest assured I won't use the whole "being part of the grid" thing to any absolutely extreme extent.  Cyrill is not a saboteur or master hacker so he's not just gonna take control.  Just thought I'd let you know.

Tatsuya noticed something was wrong with her while Miho was getting fitted, It was a good thing Lambert was there with them, but I'm not sure he can really completely remedy her, none of them do not know what exactly is happening to her.

My posting is going to be rather unsteady, Internet issues. Basically, when Temperance teleported that last time, he didn't know he had already used the reservoir of excess Void Energy, instead drawing from Cardina's supply that she literally never uses, for this exact reason. Because of what happened to her in the past, she needs a huge sitting pool of energy to keep her alive, leaving her with a below average energy max for powers: Hence, the Vespa helmet, to make that go further.

So I got Tatsu and Miho's ship name, the Izanami, named after the Shinto goddess of creation and death.

EDIT: I am really fascinated by Japanese culture and mythology.

Edited by Unendingblade

Ugh, stupid monkeys running the power company. Was about the post some time ago then they're like "no, screw you". No power means no internet for me.

Also, JJDrake, that doesn't make much sense. Why would there be an air vent exposed to the vacuum of space for your character to come in through?

Edited by Sumika1204

If anything JJ, Temperance and Cardina will find him once they reach the Garden.  But I agree with Sumika, your entrance still doesn't make much sense.

Edit: No offense intended, of course.  It's just that the RP is getting pretty crowded, and keeping everyone together without branching into a million subplots is rather difficult.

Edited by Temperance000